Chapter 44

(Chris' POV)
I woke up with a hand lazily draping over my chest. I followed the arm til it stopped at a shirtless Pj. I could see the tops off his wonderful abs and his curly brown hair was messily in his face. I carefully pulled his arm from mine and got up, stretching.

I went over to my wardrobe and picked out a random t-shirt I got from who knows where and a simple pair of denim skinny jeans. I slipped on a pair of sneakers and sent a text to Dan.

Chris: Hey, can I come over?

I waited five minutes for a response and when I didn't get one, I decided to just walk over myself.

My mom wasn't home this weekend, hence why Pj slept over so I just left and locked the front door so nobody could steal my little sleeping angel.

It was pretty darn hot out today. When I got to Dan's, I have two solid knocks on the door. The door opened and Adrian was at the door. He looked so much thinner since the last time I saw him. Almost sickly.

"Hey."

"Hi, Chris." Adrian said quietly. His voice cracked. That awkward stage.

"Is Dan here?"

"He's in his room. Go ahead." I walked inside passing Adrian and making my way towards Dan's bedroom.

I opened the door slowly and quietly and saw Dan laying there on top of the blankets.

His breaths were erotic and my eyes widened.

"P-P-Phil." He moaned out. It took all of my will power to not burst out laughing.

"H-h-harder please, daddy." Dan said loudly, arching his back.

Okay, that's enough, I thought. I walked over to his bed and shook him awake.

He jumped up and looking around. He peeked down at his pants then looked back up at me and his face went as red as a fire hydrant.

"Uh...uh...uhhhh." Dan said, his words stumbling from his mouth.

"I have to um, go..pee?" Dan said, quickly and rushed out of the room.

I laughed, shaking my head. Dan came back in five minutes later, with a different pair of pants on.

"Listen, if you tell anybody what happened I will kill you." Dan growled.

The door creaked open but I just dismissed it, thinking it was just a draft. Dan's eyes widened.

"Chill out. I won't tell anybody that you moaned, 'Phhilll, harder ple-" Dan slapped his hand over my mouth.

"Uh...Hi Chris, hey Dan." Phil's voice rang. My jaw dropped and I turned around to see Phil standing awkwardly in the middle of Dan's room with a red face.

Dan removed his hand from my mouth and wiped his hand on his jeans.

He walked over to Phil and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I've never seen Dan do that to Phil?

"Tell him!" Phil whisper-yelled to Dan.

"Okay, okay." Dan said.

"So Peej, Phil is my erm...boyfriend now."

"Oh my god, seriously?"

"Yeah."

"You guys are so cute together." I couldn't help but gush.

Phil and Dan's eyes both lit up along with their little cheeks, "Thanks." They said in unison.

"We should totally go on a double date!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah that would be fun..." Phil said quietly with a subtle smile.