Bad memories (Chapt. 11)

(Phil's POV)

All this week when I would see Dan in the halls he seemed so sad. No smile. No emotion. And it worried me a bit.

Today is friday and tonight is Hayley's party. Earlier this week she texted me the details so I knew exactly where to go. I was actually hoping I would see Dan there, enjoying himself. But what I say was much much different

*****

Me and Brittany met at a park and walked to the party. Brittany was wearing a short, tight black dress with shiny black platform heels. I never liked when she dressed like that but I dealt with it. I kissed her on the mouth quickly.

"Ready to go?" I asked and she nodded enthusiastically.

Hayley's house was pretty big and music was blaring from it lights flashing. As we walked up the walkway I saw red plastic party cups thrown all over the ground.

When we walked in, I was bombarded by a big hug from Hayley. And Hayley looked beautiful. She was wearing blue dress with a leather jacket on top. I saw Brittany glaring at Hayley.

"I'm so glad you came!" Hayley exclaimed.

"Thanks for inviting me. Hayley, Brittany. Brittany, Hayley."

They shook hands and smiled.

"Do you guys want a drink?" Hayley asked.

"No, we're fi-" I started but Brittany was already following Hayley into the kitchen where the drinks were.

I sighed and sat down on one of the couches. I turned around and saw Dan staring at me. I waved but he just barely smiled and turned away from me.

"Wanna dance?" Slurred Brittany.

"Uhm....sure....." I said.

She grabbed my hands and pulled me over to the dane floor. She started to grind on me when Ride by SOMO started to play and it was rather awkward.

"I'm gon' ride gon' ride gon' ride on you baby." She whispered against my eye seductively and I shivered.

I went into the kitchen and got myself a shot of vodka and gulped it down. A few shots later, I looked around and sure enough, I saw the familiar brown hair-ed boy sitting at a table drinking a beer.He was frowning and staring at his hands.

"Let's play 7 minutes in heaven! Number one rule is no talking." Hayley exclaimed.

Everyone cheered and they got into a circle. We played it the version where you close your eyes and someone picks two people to go into the closet together. Pj was the person that picked them. Everyone closed their eyes and I felt a tap on my shoulders. With my eyes still closed, I got pushed into a closet and the door clicked shut.

I stood there silently until I felt of soft lips press against me. Electricity felt like it was pumping through my veins and as cliche as it may sound, fireworks were Soft lips. So probably a girl. I closed my eyes and kissed back. Our lips seemed to fit together like a puzzle piece moving in perfect sync. I put my hands on the person's chest expecting to feel boobs but instead felt a flat chest. A boy? I kissed back eagerly and felt the boy lick my bottom lick and I granted him access. I pushed him against the wall and pressed my body against his. I grabbed his legs and lifted them and he wrapped them around my waist. He was rather light. The kiss got heated quickly and I didn't even care since I was drunk and judging by the taste of alcohol I was assuming he was too.

"Close your eyes we're opening the door." I heard Pj say. I closed it and they led us out of the closet and I sat back down.

"You can open your eyes now."