Chapter 1: Day of emotions

Shout out to Cam because she's my friend who's in love with every freaking YouTuber on this planet 😘

  I'm Willa. My little sister and I have gone through a lot. Im 22. Lady just turned 5. Wen lady was just 2 years old, our parents died in a car accident. We live with our grandma, she's not married or anything, she just has a creepy stalker cat and a crazy dog named Hamlet. I just moved out but lady still lives with her and right now we are unloading grandma's things from the moving van. She got a pretty sweet house. So me, Willa. I work on Venice beach at Trixin clothing. I love my job. I've met shay Carl and the rest of their family. I am dating Logan. I absolutely love it here. Wouldn't change it for a thing.
"Put that box over there dear." Grandma says. I place the box on the kitchen table.
"Do you mind taking hamlet out?" She asks.
"No problem." I say. I walk to the closet to grab a leash.
"Just go down the block and back." She says.
"Do you want me to pick up lady in way home from work?" I ask.
"She's going to Andrea's after school." She says.
"Ok, I'll see you later don't do any heavy lifting." I say. She laughs. I walk out side. She's moved into this beautiful neighborhood with lots of expensive houses.
"Come on buddy." I say. We travel down the sidewalk. Ok yeah, I may or may not spend a ridiculous amount of time on YouTube but I am not kidding wen I say kian was walking Hazel on the same sidewalk as me. No freaking way. Hamlet runs up and jumps on kian.
"Hamlet! Oh my gosh in so sorry." I say. I pull him down.
"It's no problem." He says. He pets his ears.
"Hamlet?" He asks.
"My grandma loves Shakespeare." I say. He laughs.
"I'm kian." He hold out his hand. It is taking everything in me not to scream.
"Willa." I shake his hand. He's so hot...
"Well I'll see you around." He says.
"Alright, yeah." He keeps walking. I bend down to hamlet.
"What the hell just happened?" I asked. He yawned.
"I know!" I say. We continue walking. Did my grandma just move into the same neighborhood as O2l?! My life goals have been Fulfilled.

  I walked into work.
"Aye buddy." Caroline says. I pull my purse off.
"Hey." I hug her. She is my absolute best friend in the entire universe. We can not be separated.
"Logan wanted me to give this to you." She handed me a letter. I opened it.
Hey darling, meet me at Sunny spot. I put the card in my purse. She sat there with a grin.
"You think tonight's the night he ties the knot?" She asked.
"Quit reading my letters." I smile.
"Well do you?"
"Maybe." I said.
"Can I have a big hug?" She asks.
"Why? You ok?" I hug her.
"Nick and I broke up." She says.
"Naw, honey." I say.
"We just weren't part of each others life in way, you know?"
"I'm sorry." I say.
"Can you eat a gallon of ice cream with me tonight?" She asks. I laugh.
"Depends on what happens at sunny spot." I say.
"K, I know you'll be there for me."
"Always." I released her. Shay walked in.
"You meet with me at Maker in an hour?" He asks.
"Ugh, yeah." I say.
"K thanks." He walked in the back.

"Call me." I say as I leave the store.
"Always do." Caroline says. I smile and walk to my car and drive to Maker Studios. I walked in.
"Hey Willa!" Cecily says.
"Hey." I say. I hug her.
"I'd love to talk but I got a meeting." I say.
"Alright have fun." She says. I walk into the conference room and sit down.
"Alright lets start." Shay stands up. I sat next to Logan. I held his hand. He seamed tense.
"You ok?" I whispered.
"Yeah." He nodded.
"...so that starts in November." Shay trails on. He was taking about nature box.
"Can now a major thing we have for a special person." Shay says.
"Willa we would like to offer you a job ad a Trixin clothing designer." He says. I was shocked. I did not see this coming.
"Ah, yeah!" I say. I didn't realize that I would be leaving Caroline.
"What about Caroline?" I ask.
"Yes, Caroline is below you but I offered her a job last week to be in the designers and she accepted. Your head of the designers." He says.
"Shay thank you so much!" I hugged him.
"Your like family, Willa." He says. I smile.
"I love the butlers." I say. I let go of his hug. He started talking to someone else. I walked up to Logan, who was talking to Casey.
"Alright I'm going to go get kaylie." He says.
"Alright man." Logan says. I leaned on his arm.
"The craziest thing happened this morning." I say.
"Really?" He asks. I kissed him.
"Yeah, I ran into kian lawley." I say.
"The o2l guy?" He asks.
"Yeah. Grandma just moved into their neighborhood." I say.
"That's cool." He says. We passed the moms view recording. Colette waved. I waved back.
"So tonight..." I say.
"Yeah tonight..." He said like he was unsure.
"Logan what's up? You were weird this morning and now your acting different." I say.
"I'm fine Willa." He says.
"You sure?"
"I'm positive." He walks me to my car. He leaned me against the car door and kissed me.
"I'll see you tonight, president of Trixin clothing designers." He says.
"K." I laugh. I pecked his lips one last time before getting in the car.

  I finished up at work and grabbed my purse.
"How does it feel to be president of Trixin clothing designers?" Caroline asked. I laugh.
"How does it feel to be Vice President?"
"I'll see you tonight?" She asks.
"I don't know." We walked out.
"Txt me what happens." She says. I nod.
"Will do." I walked to Sunny Spot. I opened the restaurant doors and walk to a table where Logan is sitting at. I kissed him before sitting down. This could be it. We ordered our food. We talked a bit and then he set his fork down. He was shaking.
"Logan?" I hook his hand.
"Willa, I have to tell you something." He says.
"I'm here." Damn this wasn't it.
"I just...I can't be with you." He says. My heart broke into a million pieces.
"What do you mean?"
"Willa I love you so much, but there's something that's not right. Your not who I'm supposed to be with." He says. I died a little inside. I cleared my throat.
"But I don't want things to be weird, we still have to work together." He says.
"Yeah." I stand up and put my purse over my body.
"Willa." He says.
"I thought you were proposing tonight." I held back to tears.
"Do not leave angry, Willa." He says.
"I'm not angry, just hurt." I walked out.

  I drove to my apartment. I opened the door and everything of his was gone. Caroline was on the couch. She had a key.
"I'm sorry." She says holding up a note. I took it a ripped it. She hold out a spoon. I take it and we ate the whole gallon. Life sucks.