Chapter 65: Goodbye o2l its been real

"I would like to introduce baby Lawley." Kian held to camera to me.
"Luna Roseland Jane Lawley." I say.
"It's a mouthful." Kian says. I laughed.
"This is 1 week postpartum." He snapped a Polaroid of us.
"I can't believe I can say that I'm a dad."
"You are." I say.
"I know that but it's so weird."
"So we finally got the house and we are moving in very soon."
"Yes, this is a big move."
"Connor is too." I say.
"We are filming our goodbye videos today." Kian says.
"I'm very sad though."
"We have to grow up." He hugged me and turned off the camera.
"I'm really gonna miss them."
"Not Trevor." He's going to live with us for a while.
"But Ricky and I have been really great friends and and Connor and I are best buds."
"You and Connor are the bomb digity." I laughed.
"Bomb digity?"
"Yeah. I've never seen best friends that close. I'm pretty sure Caroline is jealous."
"Shut up."
"Willa." Connor walked in with Levi.
"Sorry." I took him. He want happy today.
"You ok?" I ask.
"Filming to goodbye video is hard."
"It will be for all of us." I hugged him. He walked back to his room.
"Quit getting into trouble." Kian's says to Levi.
"He takes after you." I sat in the bed next Luna.
"I love you." I whispered.

  "Ok guys this is going to be a sad video, I'm sorry if you cry but it's happening." Kian says.
"O2l is officially breaking up."
"I love o2l more than anything but I'm married, Jc is married, I've got a kid and it's time for us to grow up."
"We're not going to stop YouTube, o2l just won't be a thing anymore." I say.
"So Willa and I have been trying to lock in a offer for a house and we finally got it. We are moving. Connor and Ricky are moving. Sam is staying here, his friends are going to come live with him. This is hard." Kian curled his lips.
"Thank you guys for welcoming me into o2l. Sam and Kian are part of my life as well as Connor, Trevor, Ricky, and Jc. You guys keep us going and happy."
"You guys are the reason we wake up in the morning." Kian patted Luna's back. I tear fell down my cheek. He put a arm around me.
"We love you guys so much. Don't stop the fandom."
"Not only did we make you laugh, it made us laugh."
"Enjoy this montage of the last couple of years." :
Kian was filming and it was when we played innuendo bingo.
"I can't breathe!" I yelled.
"It's not even that funny." Kian says. I had the funniest laugh. The next video was Connor coming out.
"I just want you guys to stay with me so we can do this together." Then a cluster of challenge videos.
"Fuck off Jc!" Trevor yelled.
"I already did." Then the film slowed down to when I was pregnant with Levi. I was on the couch with a gallon of ice cream and Connor was filming.
"So Willa, that chocolate?" Connor asked.
"Go away!" I threw a spoon at him.
"Hey!" He yelled. After that was me walking through the doors of the house with Levi in my arms. Ricky was dancing.
"And that's uncle Ricky." I pointed. Connor wrapped his arms around me.
"And that's uncle Connor."
"Hi Levi!" He waved.
"This is your home." Kian says. After that was when I came out about the Levi and Sam thing.
"Levi's dad is not Kian, it's Sam." Then Sam's apology video.
"I'm so sorry for putting you guys through his emotional and abusive Roller coster. I am Levi's dad and I will step up to the plate weather Willa loves me or not. He's my son and I will do everything for him. We may Not be a family but we are in this together. What I did to Willa was absolutely uncalled for and I regret it so much. I would take it back if I could. We made up and I hope that you can do the same. I am resigning from o2l. I love you guys and I won't see you next video." Next video was Kian and I.
"We have some news!" I say.
"We are getting married!" Kian yelled. I held up my left hand.
"My life is falling into all the right places." Then Trevor's coming out video.
"I'm gay! I felt like I was in a glass closet. Everyone was like: come out! Bitch we see you!"
"Lady and Willa are reunited!" Kian says. In the airport lady and I hugged. Then Jc and Caroline came on.
"So I met Caroline and Willa a little bit ago. Caroline and I connected instantly and would like to recognize our engagement." Then the next video was Ricky.
"Kian and Willa are getting married and now Jc and Caroline and I'm over here in the forever alone club." Then Jc and Caroline's wedding video. Thatbwas like 10 minutes long. Then Kian and I announced that I was pregnant.
"Willa is pregnant and I'm going to be a dad." Kian said with the biggest smile. Next was a video with Trevor.
"I'm here with Willa!"
"Hey."
"We are going to try and find out the gender of the baby." Trevor read off a paper.
"Which breast is bigger?" He read. I looked at him. It was silent.
"Kian!" Trevor yelled. Next was our wedding video was was so long. Then the birth video. I was crying in the ambulance with Kian and Connor. Connor was filming. Soft music played in the background. Kian kissed my forehead as I stroked Luna's face. Kian took my hand and locked it win mine. He whispered something to me but you couldn't hear it on camera.
"You two are my world now and I'm going to do everything I can to protect you and love you with all my heart." (Who's crying? 🙋) Then it skipped to a video of Luna's first bath.
"Don't get the cord." I told Kian.
"I got this Willa." He took control. I just watched.
"I love you." My voice cracked. His hand stroked my face.
"I love you more. So much more." Next was the Fosters meeting Luna.
"Oh Willa." Steph and Lena were crying. I smiled.
"She's got Willa's eye." Jude pointed out.
"And Liam's hands."
"And Kian's smirk." I say. Kian looked at me and kissed me. Then it skipped to Levi's second birthday. Kian just smashed my face in the cake.
"Kian!" I yelled. He laughed. I pulled some off my face and launched it at him. The last video was when we all had professional photos taken. With all the guys. My favorite was when Kian held Luna with all the guys cooing over her. Then a picture of Levi holding a sign that said 'hurt her and I'll hurt you' then back to us-present.
"I can't believe we have grown into this." Kian says. I was full on crying.
"We are the o2l family and that was us and our journey. We love you and thank you for watching." Kian kissed me and our foreheads touched.