Chapter 51: Oregan

Kian and I have our engagement photos today. We are going to Portland just to take them. I'm really excited.

"We will be back around 7. Levi needs a bath before he goes to bed." I say.
"You got it." Connor says. His elbows were on the counter. Levi sat in his high chair eating.
"And don't leave him unsupervised with Sam."
"I don't even know if he'll be home."
"Just keep an eye on him." I say.
"He's a ninja." Kian added.
"I love you." I kissed Levi forehead.
"Be good." Kian said.

We just had one carry on so we didn't check in a bag. We got through security and waited.
"Coffee?" Kian asked.
"Just a latte." I say. He left. I pulled out my laptop I looked at photos from when Levi was born and even before Levi. How immature we were. I can't believe it's been 2 years. I found a picture of me and Kian. He hand a hand on my hip and I was laughing. He wasn't. He was starring right at me. This was after Levi was born. Then I flipped through party photos, playlist, the cocktail club, and grandmas house. I felt the need to call lady.
"Hey."
"Hi." Lady said.
"How are you?"
"I'm tired."
"I just wanted to say I love you."
"I love you too will."
"Ok tell Kevin and Sandy I said hi. Goodnight."
"Goodnight." She yawned. I hug up. Kian walked over with 2 cups.
"That was the most fun I've ever had with you." He pointed to the screen. It was from when they first took me out.
"And you all thought I was going out with you." We laughed.
"Do you think that is Levi wasn't born you would be with Sam?"
"I honestly don't know but I know he regrets everything. I'm sure I would have a aw ha moment that it's you." I culled his face in my hand.
"I if he proposed I would have crashed the wedding." I laughed.
"Then we could elope."
"Let's elope in Oregon."
"No."
"Why?"
"Then all that planning would be for nothing."
"And a waste of money."
"See."
"Ok. I'll wait til February." I sipped my coffee.
"Now boarding First Class to PDX."
"That's us." I stood up and put my laptop away. We waited in line to board the plane. They took our tickets and we went through. I touched my plane before entering just like I always did. We had really close seats to the cock pit. Kian got some plastic wings that the attendants were passing out for Levi.
"I wanted to be a flight attendant growing up." I say.
"Did you really?"
"Yeah. I've always wanted to travel."
"We can travel."
"Yeah, maybe." I sat in the aisle seat and Kian sat the window seat.
"I got you something." He pulled out a wad of tissue paper.
"What?" He handed it to me. I unwrapped a charm.
"Awe. I love it but it's a L."
"I'm ok with naming it Roseland if it's a girl but can it be he middle name?"
"Yeah. It's fine."
"I want to carry the L."
"That narrows the list down to 1." I say.
"What name?"
"Luna."
"I love it." He kissed me. I pulled out a blanket and put it over me. The flight is 3 hours. We fell asleep.

  I woke up when we landed. Outside the window I saw faint snow. I smiled. I have always loved the cold weather. I pushed my hand through Kian's hair. He woke up.
"We land?" He asked.
"Yeah." He rubbed his eyes. I folded the blanket back up and put it in the backpack. The flight attendant opened the door. Kian and I walked out of the aisle.
"Thank you for flying with us." They said. We walked through the long tube. A woman approached us at baggage claim.
"Mr and mrs Lawley?"
"We're not married yet but that's us." Kian's says.
"I'm Angela, your photographer."
"Hi." We shook her hand.
"Are you wanting to get right into it or have something to eat?"
"Could we eat after?"
"Of course." We walked with her to her car. Kian sat in the back and I sat in the passenger side.
"So how long have you guys known each other? I don't really watch YouTube." She says.
"2 years." Kian says.
"Awe. How did you meet?" She pulled out of the parking garage.
"My grandma moved into his neighborhood and we both took our dogs on a walk."
"We ran in to each other." Kian says.
"That's a funny way of meeting."
"Then my grandma gave away my number to all of o2l." We laughed.
"Those are he grandmas." She says.
"Wanting kids?" She asked.
"I have one from a previous relationship and we have one on the way."
"Congratulations!" She says.
"Thank you." We said.
"How far are you?" She asked.
"10 weeks."
"That must be so exciting. A little about me I'm married to a wonderful man and we are in the process of adopting."
"Where from?"
"Kenya."
"Awe that must be so amazing." I say.
"It's been hard but I know it's all worth it."
"It will be." She smiled.
"I was thinking we would go to this park that has a bridge."
"Yeah sounds good." Kian says.
"Yeah." I say.
"Great."

We arrived at the park and Kian and I had changed. The first photos were of him and me. His hands were wrapped around me and you could see the ring. My head was faced toward the side with him kissing my head. Then he spun me I twirled in the air and laughed. My favorite was when he tilted me and had a hand on my back and a hand in my waistline. Out bottom lips touched. We were smiling. Our noses were smushed together.
"You guys are adorable." Angela said.
"We should have brought Levi." I say.
"We should've." Io t on his back and he held my legs.
"Do a Spider-Man kiss." Angela laughed. I missed Kian. It was weird because you had to hold the kiss for the picture. I knew these would turn out amazing.

  We looked at the photos.
"These are some of my best work." She says.
"We had a great time."
"Well thank you. You were probably my favorite."
"Of course we were." Kian says.
"I'll have them edited for you by Wednesday or so."
"Perfect. Thank you so much."
"Your welcome."

  After having lunch and another 3 hours flight we were back in Los Angeles. As soon and we walked through the door I heard laughing upstairs. I took my shoes up and walked up. In our bathroom Connor was giving Levi a bath. Connors face was covered in bubbles and he was making Levi laugh.
"Mom and dad are home!" Connor cheered.
"Hi bud!" I said.
"Momma!" He said.
"Hi buddy." Kian said. Connor got Levi out and I dressed him. He was fighting me with his diaper.
"Come here!" I pulled his legs back as he crawled naked on the bed.
"Levi I don't want to have to tell you the horror story about the monkeys who just kept jumping on the bed." Kian was pretending to get emotional.
"Your ridiculous." I say. I put his diaper on and snapped up his pajamas.
"I'll put him to bed." Kian picked him up and they left the room. I really love me boys. I can't wait to be a Lawley.

I walked into Sam's room after Kian left.
"Hey." I said.
"What?"
"Wanna talk about it?"
"You guys are pissed. I know I fucked up again." I sat on the bed.
"We release the news when we want. When someone starts rumors it's just harder. You know that. Your an experienced YouTuber."
"I don't know what happened Willa, I got got angry I guess."
"We can get you help. I know that you have anger flares and you just don't think when you do things. We can help you. You just have to let us."