Chapter 49: Check up

I hate morning sickness. And it's not even just in the morning! It's 24/7! They don't tell you about that. I just threw up in the toilet.
I walked out. Kian held out a glass of water. I brush my teeth an average of 10 times a day. I drank it and set it on the nightstand. He took my hands and I crawled on to him and put my head on his stomach. He brushed my head.
"You feel any better?"
"Do I look better?" He moved my hair to one side. My legs wrapped around his.
"I'm sorry."
"It'll be worth it."
"It will." I got up and put my hair in a ponytail. Levi ran in.
"Momma!" He yelled.
"What's up?" He handed me an open marker.
"Look! Look!" He demanded. He took my hand and he ran down the hall.
"Wow buddy. That's great." He drew all over Connors wall.
"Connors gonna murder me." He smiled. I put his pacifier in.
"Great. Just great." We walked out of Connors room.
"What did he do?" Kian asked.
"Where is the magic eraser?" You know shit when down when that question is asked.
"Below the sink."
"He drew on Connors wall."
"Oh buddy." Kian says. I removed the marker from Connors wall after 30 minutes of scrubbing 'washable' marker. Sam did move in but he's barley home. We set up strict rules and the guys were ok. One thing he can't do is pick up Levi with out permission. He doesn't even know I'm pregnant. I'm just happy I know for sure its Kian's. Connor didn't come home last night so I'm kind of worried. I was in the kitchen doing dishes.
"Hey." I said.
"Hey."
"You didn't come home last night are you ok?"
"Yeah I just had some fun." I heard his car start.
"Party too hard?"
"Naw."
"Ok well I have a dr appointment. Ricky and Trevor are at the recording studio, can you watch Levi?"
"Yeah I'll be home in like 10 minutes."
"Ok, bye."
"Bye." I hung up. I put a dishwasher tablet in and started it.
"Where's Connor?" Kian asked as he and Levi ate grapes.
"He did say. He just said we had a lot of fun."
"Where did he go?"
"Out with Tyler and his friends."
"Oh." He threw a grape and I caught it. 10 minutes later Connor walked through the door. I knew that look.
"Did you do it?" I asked.
"Yeah." He nodded.
"Do what?" Kian asked.
"I'm so happy for you!" I side hugged me. Kian was confused.
"What does he need?" Connors asked.
"Baby food is in the fridge, you know how to thaw the milk, put him down at 7."
"Sound good."
"Bye." Connor stopped Kian and whispered something to him. He smiled and kept walking. I heard Connor cracking jokes to Levi and making him left before we shut the door.

"#lawleywedding!" The nurse called. We laughed and walked over. She did a hand shake with Kian.
"Good seeing you guys again!" She was so sweet.
"Yeah #2." I say.
"Oh! That's amazing Willa." She smiled. We walked into the room.
"Dr. Solomon will be with you shortly." She said after checking my vitals. I swung my legs. He had a huge smile on his face.
"What."
"I'm just so happy."
"Me too." (All y'all are like: watch it be Sam's! It's not) he kissed me. The doctor walked in.
"Back for #2?" She asked.
"Yes." Kian said.
"I'm not caught up." She said.
"#lawleywedding!" Nurse yelled before doctor closed the door.
"Congratulations!" She smiled.
"Thank you." We said.
"This dad?" She asked.
"Yes." I smiled.
"Alright let's have a Look." I lifted up my shirt and laid back. Kian took my left hand and put his other on my head. She spread the jelly on my stomach. We looked at the screen.
"Having morning sickness?" She asked.
"Yes." I say.
"More than with Levi." Kian adds.
"That's a sign if multiple pregnancies." She says. Kian's eyes got big.
"Your six weeks?" She asked.
"Yes." I say. The turns the machine on. She moved the wand around.
"Looks like just one." She says. There was our little peanut. Still, we were happy.

We signed out and walked to the car. Kian got in and started it. I got in. He pulled out of the parking lot. Kians chair squeaked.
"Did you fart?" I ask.
"No." I slightly laughed.
"Just a little." We laughed.
"I love you so much it's unreal." I leaned over and kissed his cheek.
"I can not wait to marry you." I say.
"Then you can be mine, forever." He took my hand and squeezed it.

We got home and opened the front door. Connor was watching pretty little liars. (😂😑) he paused the show.
"Want to explain why my bathroom wall was marker on it?" I laughed.
"Levi wants to be a artist." I say.
"That shit doesn't come off."
"Yeah I already had to take it off the other wall."
"Ever since he started walking."
"Willa." Kian called me.
"What?" I walked upstairs.
"I want to do a time lapse of the pregnancy."
"Ok." I stood sideways to the bedroom wall. I took my shirt off so I was in a sports bra. I held my flat stomach. This was flattest it will be for over 9 months. He took the picture.
"Why do you look so beautiful?" He asked. I laughed.
"I woke up like this. Literally." I say.
"I like you better when you in your natural state."
"I can get more natural." He laughed.
"I love you." He kissed me. Levi ran in crying. I picked him up.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"I want mama!" He cried.
"Awe bud." I rubbed his back.
"Your gonna be a big brother." Kian told him. I showed him my stomach, he cried more. I guess being an only child was what he dreamed for. Too late buddy.

"...then the ugly duckling realized he looked just like the ducks. He had found his family." I closed the book and laid him in his crib. I walked out to the bedroom. The lights were dimmed. I shut the door.
"Kian?"
"Come here." He said in the bathroom. I walked him and he had a warm bath ready.
"You are the most cliché man."
"Get in." He said.
"You don't need to convince me. I'm a mom at the end of the day I need a glass of wine, a bath, and snuggles." He laughed.
"I am so happy I have you Willa."