Chapter 50: Its been 2 years

I've been trying to fall back asleep but Levi is sitting on my head singing the Micky mouse song while playing with my hair. Over and over and over again. Since 7am. It's 9, I have a flight at 12 for GWLWG, I have to take Levi because the guys are busy today.

"Levi."
"Huh?."
"Go bother Ricky."
"No!" He screamed. Yup he's in that phase. I opened my eyes, he was sitting on Kian's back.
"Can you give mama hugs?" He got off and hugged me.
"I love you."
"No!" He screamed.
"Breakfast?" Sam asked. Levi carefully crawled off the bed.
"Thank you." I told Sam.
"You're welcome." He closed the door. Kian was dead asleep, I don't know how since Levi keeps me up. I stretched. I turned on my side so we were back to back, butt to butt. It was very nice until Kian farted.
"What the fuck Kian!" I yelled. He laughed.
"That is so gross! I felt that! I fucking felt that! Kian fucking Robert!" I got out of bed.
"Come here." He held his arms out.
"No." I put some pants on.
"Come here."
"That was sick." I put his sweatshirt on.
"Come here." I walked over and he pulled me into bed. He rolled over so he was on top of me.
"I'm sorry." He was still laughing. I had a blank expression.
"Smile." He squeezed my face with his hands.
"Will." He smushed my face around. He squeezed my lips my fish and kissed me.
"You're so disgusting." I laughed.
"You love my farts."
"I can guarantee those words have never come out of my mouth." He rested his head on my chest.
"How's my baby?"
"Ro is great, I however am gonna puke." I smiled.
"Well not on me."
"Right because that would be gross." He laughed. I pushed him off me. 8 weeks today.
"I feel like it's going a lot quicker than with Levi."
"You look beautiful."
"You look ugly." I whispered.
"What?"
"You're hot." I say. He yawned and got out of bed. I walked downstairs and Sam made Levi breakfast.
"Kian taking you?" Connor asked.
"Yeah." I say.
"Where are you going?" Sam ate a apple off Levi's plate and he growled.
"Levi be nice." I say.
"She has GWLWG every week." Connor says.
"Where at?"
"Shay's."
"Isn't he in Idaho?"
"Yeah." I got a phone call.
"Hello?"
"Hey, Nadine and Liv got the flu, just stay down there this week."
"You sure?"
"Yeah unless kian wants to help out with the trampoline or waterfall. You guys are welcome to come down."
"I'll see. Tell the girls I hope they feel better."
"Will do, thank Willa."
"K, bye." I hung up. Kian's hands briefly landed in my waist as he kissed my cheek before moving to the fridge.
"Shay said Nadine and liv are sick." I say.
"So are you going?" Kian asked.
"Shay asked if we wanted to help with the waterfall or trampoline."
"I have that meeting." He says.
"I'll help out." Sam says.
"You can take my ticket, plane leaves in 3 hours." I say.
"Cool." He walked upstairs.
"On my printer." I yelled.

Sam POV:
I ran upstairs into Willa and Kian's room. I waited for the ticket to print. I saw photos of them on the wall and A giant picture of them and Levi at Jc and Caroline's wedding. They looked like a real family. Then I saw 3 photos on the wall, they were the size of a Polaroid right next the the closest door. I walked over. It looked like a pregnancy Time lapse but there were only 3 and Levi is 15 months. I grabbed the ticket off the printer and walked downstairs.

Willa POV:
"What is with the pregnancy time lapses?" Sam asked.
"Surprise." Kian and I said.
"You're expecting?"
"Yeah." I said.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"You're never home."
"I'm looking for a job Willa." Kian started walked towards me.
"Sam, just calm down, we haven't even told Kevin and sandy." He sighed.
"I'm sorry I freaked out." He walked back upstairs.
"He could have snapped at you of we weren't here." Kian was little ticked off.
"Give him a chance."
"You're pregnant Willa, I'm not leaving you alone with him."
"I can defend myself."
"I know you can, but you are my world I want to protect you."
"I realized that but can you tone it down."
"You don't understand." He walked outside to the backyard. I was about to walk out.
"Give him some time. He needs to cool down." I watched him outside as his head fell into his hands. I sat in front of Connor on the couch.
"It's been 2 years." Connor says. I liked away from the window and to him.
"What?"
"Since you came into our lives." I softly smiled.
"It has." I held the L charm in my hand. My fingers pressed against the words: from Kian.
"We should go out tonight." Connor says.
"Ricky's recording."
"He can take a break, him and Trevor have been at it for days."
"You're writing a book."
"Writers need breaks."
"What if I wrote a book." In randomly said.
"You want to write a book?"
"About he past 2 years. The happiest moments of my life. And the hardest and most challenging."
"I think you could do it."
"What would I even call the book?" We thought for a minute.
"The Ruby's. They are what caused this mess, most of it." (Not saying Willa wrote this book it's just an idea for the book she's writing)
"I like that." I say.
"You should go check on him." Connor says. I got off the couch and walked outside. I sat next to Kian.we both were looking at the pool. I laid my head in his shoulder. After a moment he laid his head in mine.
"That night in the pool changed everything. We have a baby on the way. A wedding in February. Moving out soon." I didn't speak.
"Willa, the way I love you, I never thought it was possible to love someone as much as I love you. I'm a dorky YouTuber. You were a city girl who has a great job and loving sister and grandma. I never thought I could have a girl as amazing as that."
"My parents died in a car accident, nothing amazing about that."
"See there's the beauty in it. You kept going. You never let that hold you back or change you completely. You talk to your parents and grandma, lady and Kevin and sandy, all on a regular basis." I tear fell down my cheek.
"I'm not amazing, Kian."
"That's where you're wrong. You changed my life in a matter of minutes. I've loved you from the start. I got that ring the day after we slept in that creaky old bed. I will protect you weather you want me to or not. Because you are my everything and I can't let someone hurt you again. I know how much your family means to you so I asked your father if it was ok to marry you." I smiled.
"What did he say."
"Of course he said yes."
"I think if it's a girl. We name it after your mother."
"Luna Roseland?"
"Luna Roseland Lawley." He looked at me.
"Yeah." I say. He smiled and wiped my tear.
"I love you more than you know,Willa Jane."

We set up the camera, again. I fell like we film a video every week.
"Alright let's address the rumor." Kian says. I took a deep breath. My phone dinged as well as Kian's. Twitter: Sam Pottorff- expecting someone/ something, Kian?, Willa?" (Cliff hanger will be addressed in next chapter)

  We had a cake on the counter and champagne, and water. We laughed as Jc cracked jokes and Trevor fought with Ricky over the rainbow jello.
"It's been two crazy, challenging, happy, exciting, romantic years with our Willa." Kian says. 
"To Willa." Connor raised his glass.
"To Willa." Everyone said. I drank my water.
"Speech!" They chanted.
"Ok ok." I say.
"Start with Trevor:'Trevor you make this...family of ours stay young and up to date. You make me laugh and your always there to watch Levi and you come to me for advice. You are overall, the heart of this family." They clapped and I begged him.
"Jc, you make jokes at the wrong time and the wrong place but I can always rely on you to make me laugh. I love filming with you and just being around you. And remember, you hurt my Caroline, I hurt you." They laughed and I hugged Jc.
"Connor. Your my GBF! Your there when I want to talk about Kian or Caroline, you always have the best advice and you make my days brighter. I can't think of another person to be my GBF." We hugged.
"Kian. Your everything I just said to them in one. You make me smile, laugh, cry, happy, strong and you make me feel like I'm not just a Persian on this planet. You make me feel worthy and important. Your my sons almost step dad. You give me breaks from being a mom. You tell me I have the most important job in the world, but most of all you love me like no one else can." He smiled and kissed me.
"Sam." They didn't see that coming.
"Sam you have put me through some fucked up shit, but I know that you regret it all. And before that we were happy. But you also have me one of the most biggest blessings in my life. You have me Levi and I would never change that." I started to cry. Levi is my boy. He makes me so happy.
"You gave me him and that something that won't change. I'm sorry that you had to go...away for a bit but that was on you. These past 2 years have been a roller coaster. I want you to know that you are still one of my guys. You all have imprinted my heart forever. I love you guys." I hugged Sam then we had a huge group hug.
"I'm so sorry, for everything." Sam said in my ear.