Chapter 20: The results

He started at me, dazed by the things I just said. He was heartbroken. Was this real? Was I really going through this? Can I just wake up and start over? This is too much. Too much.

Sam made me promise I would open the results in front of grandma. He leaves today. He leaves. I still can't get over the fact that I broke o2l in to little piece. I did that. And I'm paying for my actions.
"What about this one?" Connor hold up a little outfit.
"That's cute. I don't know how I'm supposed to afford this baby." I say.
"I've thought about this for a while." He says.
"What?"
"Since Sam is leaving you can have his room."
"What? Connor I can't ask you to do that."
"Yes please. And Jc will move in with Caroline and you can use his room for the baby, it will all work out."
"Have you talked to the guys about this?"
"There's the problem."
"Conner."
"Hear me out. Rent free, Willa!"
"I can't ask you to do that."
"I'm not asking."
"I don't know." He sighed.
"What about you and Kian?"
"What about us?"
"What are you two?"
"I don't know. He's just really protective of me."
"You're 20 weeks pregnant, you're a walking wrecking ball." I laughed.
"More like jabba the hut."
"Do you need bottles?" He asked.
"That's a personal question. I haven't decided."
"You know-"
"Don't give me the facts. Don't do it!" He laughed.
"Willa, br-"
"Don't say that word."
"Milk from your-"
"That's just too much for me right now." He breathed out heavily.
"The alternative to formula, is very nutritious."
"That's better." I pat his shoulder.
"You never talked about what happened during the storm." He randomly asked.
"I told him everything." I pushed the cart down another aisle.
"What is everything?" I didn't speak for a minute.
"How this situation happened. What could have changed it."
"You talked about the birds and the bees? Seriously?"
"No, I talked about you." I blurted out.
"About me? What about me?"
"The first night we went out as friends, you asked me on a date." I say.
"Yeah." He looks at his feet.
"I told him that I loved you and when you told me you were gay I was mad and confused."
"Ok." He looked embarrassed.
"One thing you don't know, no one knows is that that night you told me and went off and slept with him to get revenge."
"Why would you do that?" He asked.
"I don't know, I was stupid."
"Is there a possibility that this baby could be mine?" He asked.
"No no. I back tracked it. The night Sam and I slept together, was the Same day Kian and I did."
"Oh, so double revenge?"
"Connor no, you have to realize I'm best friend with what was o2l. Every single  one of you pretty much had the hots for me and I had the hots for almost all of you."
"I'm sorry that was rude."
"I understand your situation."
"Despite everything you have gone through, your a really strong person. And on the inside you have a warm heart, Willa. I'm so glad we're friends." He hugged me.
"Me too."

  "Here we go. Don't cry, grandma. Or mom." I say. I laughed. I opened the Envelope.
"Well your definitely a grandma, mom." I couldn't believe my eyes.

  I opened the door to their house and walked in. The guys were scattered across the house. I stood there with the envelope across my stomach. Kian stared me dead in the eyes. My eyes were puffy and red. I sniffled.
"Kian can I talk to you outside?" He nodded. He was wearing that Ridiculous hat. We sat down in the deck. I sat across from him. I handed him the envelope and at that moment I knew thing were about to change. My whole life. This boy's whole life was being determined by what that paper read. He just stared at me. With this hurt in his eyes. I was hurt to. His voice cracked.
"He doesn't even want him." He started to cry.
"I know." I said. He stood up and walked over to the edge of the deck. He put a hand over his mouth and cried. I had a hand on his forehead. Sam walked out and Kian took a walk around the backyard. Kian wouldn't leave the 2 of us alone. He never will again.
"Let me see it." I handed him the papers.
"Doesn't matter because I'm leaving."
"You will support him."
"Him and not you, yes. Gladly. sign me up for child support! And throw in a court date too. Let's make it public doesn't that sound fun!" He marched across the deck.
"Don't act like a child."
"You don't even love me." He said.
"Sam I don't want him to grow up with out a dad. Like I did." Those words pieced his heart: like I did.
"I'll go call my lawyer." He walked off. Kian walked over.
"Weather he is staying or he's gone. I don't give a fuck. You and that baby are my #1 priority. I'm not leaving." He stood firm in his choice.
"I don't care about my career as much as I care about you, Willa Jane."
"Now in going to escort Sam off my property." He walked away. The guys came out. They didn't say a word. They all hugged me. And I really needed some support and love.