Chapter 18: Sam's Reaction

I haven't gotten the test results back but they should come soon. I need to talk to Sam, like really bad. He needs to know that there's a chance it could his. And he will flip when he finds out I slept with Kian.

I'm flying to Idaho today so I can help Shay with his new studio. I've never been to Idaho but I sure it's snowing there. I'm only staying for the day.

  I sat cross legged in my seat. We just barley boarded. I pulled my bag to my stomach. I don't want to be pregnant, but I can't abort, that's cruel, they shouldn't have to pay for my decision. I looked out the window and saw the sunrise. It was so beautiful. They finished boarding and I was very happy that i had the whole row empty. That was until I saw Logan. Damn it I was so close. He sat down.
"We'll look who I get to sit with." He said in a kinda happy kinda sad voice.
"Hi."
"How are you?" He asked.
"Just don't talk to me right now please."
"Oh sorry." He pulled out his laptop and started editing. I pulled out a book and started to read. I didn't have a problem with him until he opened his mouth.
"What are you reading?"
"New mom." I say. Showing his the book. I had sticky notes spewing out of it.
"That's...thats nice." He was confused.
"Im pregnant ok? Gosh." I was not in the mood to argue or anything.
"Ok." He kept working. Ok? That's all I get?
"Ok?"
"Yeah, your business not mine."
"Just so you know I will pee about 5 times on this flight if not more." He nodded. Time passed by.
"The father?" He randomly asked. I glared at him with my eyes furrowed.
"You know what, sorry, none of my business." The whole flight I ignored him. I wasn't mad at him I was just not in the mood for socialization unless absolutely necessary. We landed and I swing my purse around my should.
"Your going to Shay's?" Logan asked.
"Yeah."
"I'll give you a ride. Morgan is picking me up."
"I can get a cab." He laughed.
"A cab in Boise? Come on." He motioned forward. I followed him to a huge truck. I didn't want to speak to Morgan. I got in.
"Hi, Willa." She said.
"Hi." I faked smiled.
"You want me to drop you off at Shay's or are you going home?" Morgan asked.
"Ill go to Shay's. He needs some help with juggling everything." He pulled out a vlogging camera.
"Hey guys-"
"Logan!" I yelled.
"What?"
"I can't be on camera." I say. Morgan was confused.
"Sorry I forgot."
"I have boundaries."
"I'm sorry."
"Welcome to Idaho." She said. The whole way to Shay's they whispered about my belly. They thought I couldn't hear them.

We arrived and I walked to the front door. I was very nervous about what Colette would say but she was always sweet and I don't thing she'll criticize me. The kids wouldn't think anything of it well Gavin might. I walked in. The kids were at school.
"Willa! Oh we've missed you!" He said. I hugged her.
"Awe my gosh! You have a little one on their way! That's so exciting!"
"Yeah! Thank you, I've missed you too." She let go and I walked inside.
"Is it a boy or girl?"
"I have a sonogram next week." As well as the paternity test results.
"That's very exciting, I know you'll do great." I smiled. And it was a real smile. Colette always made you feel important, she wanted to talk to you she wanted to be there for you. She's unlike anyone I've every met. After helping Shay with his studio I flew back to LA.

   I stared at my stomach before walking in. I'm almost noticeable. Am I noticeable? I guess we'll find out. I walked in.
"DAMN!" Trevor yelled as soon as I walked in the door.
"Seriously! Shut up!" I yelled at him. Sam poked his head around the corner. It was noticeable. Shit.
"Trevor." He said motioning his head upstairs.
"Yup." He walked away.
"I been gone for a few weeks and I come back to find out your pregnant." He says in a stern voice.
"Sam-"
"I don't want to be a dad! I don't want any part." My heart fell. Did he really just say that.
"I thought you might want to know who the dad is."
"Excuse me? There's a possibility it's not mine?" He scuffed.
"You were cheating on me?" He asks.
"It was before we were serious."
"That doesn't change anything, Willa!" We were both yelling at the top of our lungs at this point.
"I didn't want to keep it a secret from you! I wanted you to know! I didn't want you to back out! We made that choice and this was our consequence!"
"A secret?! Are you kidding me! You look like a watermelon!"
"I'm only 12 weeks!" I yelled back.
"Who is he?" He asked.
"Sam."
"Who is he!" This was the break of o2l.