Chapter 40: Ruby boys (prepare to cry! Its dramatic)

"We are almost there!" I was playing with Levi on the bed. He giggled as I blew raspberries on his tummy. Almost to 1 year I meant.
"I have to keep an I eye of for you since you can crawl." He drooled down the side of his cheek.
"Ew!" I said in a funny voice. He laughed.
"Dada." He said after he rolled over.
"I'm mama."
"Dada!" When he said that it hurt.
"No dada." I said in a quiet voice. He wined. He knows who kian is and he thinks that's his dad. There was a knock at the door.
"Come in." I said. Red opened the door and walked in.
"How are my favorite baby?"He asked.
"Haha, he's good." He smiled and sat in the bed next to Levi.
"Glad to hear it."
"Dada!" Levi said in a scared voice. He wanted Kian.
"I'm sorry he's-"
"Not used to not being able to see him."
"Yeah." I nodded. 
"Ok well you need to get to work."
"Thank you so much for watching him."
"Absolutely, I love kids." I grabbed my purse and car keys and walked to the door.
"Hey." He said.
"Yup?"
"How are you doing?"
"I'm sick of being depressed. I'm going to put a real smile on today and just be me."
"I love it!"
"Bye baby!" I waved to Levi and red waved his hand.

  I walked into work today and I didn't feel the eyes on me. I felt great. It sounds bad but I think I moved on. Yeah kians a bitch for kicking me out but I'm an independent women who is going to win this custody battle. I kick ass.

  I was trying not to lose my happiness. I was shooting for the moms view and the moms were talking about friends and best friends for I don't know what reason but it just made me miss Ricky, Connor, and Trevor. Especially Connor.
"...I know this guy and he is my friends best best best friend. She hasn't seen him in a long time." Colette said. What? The fuck she talking about?
"What's his name?" Carlie asked in a horrible acting voice.
"I think it's Connor Franta." I turned around and saw Connor. I launched my arms in his. I wrapped my legs around his torso.
"I missed you." I said.
"I missed you." He squeezed me. He tried to put me down.
"No I need this." He laughed.
"Ok." He held me tighter. The cameras stopped shooting. I jumped off of Connor.
"Go catch up!" Colette told us. I smiled and we walked into my office.
"What are you doing here?"
"I'm sorry did you forget? I'm your best friend, your GBF!" I slightly laughed.
"I just didn't expect this."
"Willa I fought for you."
"What are you talking about?"
"When you left I punched him. He hurt my best friend. His video is bull shit."
"You punched him?"
"Yeah!" I didn't say anything.
"Willa you were so happy and now your just blah."
"I don't want you to tell me how he's doing. I don't want you to talk about the house. I don't want my things. I want to be left alone."
"I don't want to talk about that either. I want to hang out with my best friend and act like nothing has changed."
"Do you really?"
"Would I lie to you?"
"No." He smiled.
"Ok I want to talk about it for a minute."
"What's on your mind?"
"Kians a ruby."
"Yeah."
"Your a ruby."
"Sort of."
"Sam is a ruby."
"Yeah....Willa don't."
"Maybe Kian kicked me out for another reason Maybe he didn't feel like he was the right ruby."
"No, no, Willa, no. He clearly loves you. Have you seen a smile when he's a around the guys and a smile when he's around you? They are completely different. You ignite something in him that makes him happy beyond words."
"Everyone keeps saying that."
"Because it's true!"
"I just...I'm having a really hard time believing that."
"Tell me you don't think about him every morning you wake up and every night you go to bed."
"I lm always thinking about him. When I wake up. When I'm eating breakfast alone. When I look at Levi. Levi wanted dada this morning. You know how hard it is for your son to want the man that thought you were using him. I think about him when im crying in the shower. I think about him when I saw you. Fuck! Think about him when I see the YouTube logo! I'm falling apart. But I'm trying to hold it together-"
"Willa stop!" I wiped my eyes with my sleeve.
"What are you trying to say?"
"I'm saying that it was all a lie. I lived a lie with him." He was dazed.
"I'm going to tell you that's not true but your not going to believe me."
"Your right I'm not. Connor if Kian isn't the right ruby and if your gay then there is only Sam left. I though I crossed him off but Kian proved me wrong."
"Don't do this."
"Who's side are you on? #teamkian or #teamwilla ?"
"I'm on #teamlevi."
"What does that even mean?"
"I want what Levi wants I want you to be with Kian because you love each other. Willa."
"What?"
"What we're Levi's first words?" I broke down in tears.
"Dada."
"And who did he say that to?"
"I can't do this."
"He said them to Kian." (Damn this is dramatic!)
"Stop Connor!"
"Take care." He smiled and got up to leave.
"Your making a big mistake." He said before shutting the door.

  He opened the door.
"What do you want?" He asked.
"I know you want joint custody and I know your willing to fight for it. But I need to talk to you." He opened the door wider and I walked in.
"What?"
"Mara not here?" I asked.
"We broke up."
"What? Why?"
"Because of Levi."
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be."
"So umm your probably going to think I'm crazy."
"Only sometimes, what's up?" He took my left hand. I felt his fingers run over the abandoned spot where my ring used to be.
"Kian and I are obviously not right for each other. But he was a ruby. And your a ruby and your the last one."
"What about Connor?"
"He's gay."
"What are you saying?"
"I'm saying it must be you."
"You just want me to drop the custody battle."
"No. Sam when I say I love someone I mean it. I don't fuck around."
"Do you love me?"
"Yes Sam. I love you." He looked at me and licked his lips.
"Ever since I realized how important Levi is, I wanted you back. I want to be a family." I smiled.
"I want to too."
"Should we go public?"
"I like living in secret." I whispered.
"I'm good with That." He kissed me. His hands were laced in my hair. He took me to his room and he slammed the door.