Chapter 39: Without you

I woke up to no Kian. And no good morning. Connor didn't make breakfast, Trevor didn't play with Levi in the kitchen, Ricky didn't sing his own songs. It was just me in this little hotel room with no where to go.

I stood in the doorway of Levi's room. His crib in one corner and his dresser in the other. His closest door was open with clothes on the floor. I just stood there looking at what wasn't there. She took my heart when she left. It's been days. I miss her and I miss Levi. But there isn't anything that can bring her back. I walked downstairs to eat breakfast. I opened the dishwasher to retrieve a bowl. There were 4 baby bottles in there.
"Can someone just get rid of these?" I slammed the dishwasher shut.
"I'm not going to fight you on it. But you were the one who kicked her out." Connor said.
"She didn't really love me."
"That is fucking bull shit! She loved you so much. The pool, remember the pool? That was before Sam had asked for joint custody and even before that you could have been Levi's father. She loved you more than you could love her. Kian open your eyes." I wiped a tear before it melted down my cheek. I went upstairs to my room and set up the camera and lights.
"Ok guys. We're going to have a 1 on 1. I'm going to be completely honest with you guys. Willa is gone. I don't know where she is or if she's ok. She ran away and it's not because of the wedding or the engagement. I kicked her out. There is a lot of regret. A lot, trust me, but I can't bring her back. I kicked her out for reasons that I legally can't tell you. But I want you guys to understand it's not all on me. She had a part in this too. No she's not a fugitive or she didn't pay her taxes, it has to do with...Levi." I cleared my throat.
"Sorry, Levi. And his dad. I just want you guys to know that I'm not keeping anything from you. You know pretty much everything. If you want to unsubscribe, go ahead, this is my life not yours. But umm, I love you guys, I'll see you next video."

I shut my laptop. There was a knock on my door. I wiped my eyes got up to answer it. Red stood there. He looked at me. I told him everything.
"Do you need a hug?" He asked. I gritted my teeth. I closed my eyes and nodded. He pulled me in.
"you must be so heartbroken hight now."
"And he's pinning it on me." I rubbed my face in his shoulder.
"Do you want to get breakfast?"
"Yeah." I went into the room and picked Levi up. He was playing with some toys. He rested on my hip and red closed my door as I walked out.
"Do you need anything from the house?"
"No." I shook my head.
"Do you need me to watch Levi? While you go to work."
"If you could." He had lots of nieces and nephews, I'm sure he would be fine.
"Ok."

People starred at me as I walked into work. It felt like every person on earth that seen Kian's video. Everyone had their opinions on who's side they were on. Within minutes of the upload there were #teamkian and #teamwilla I didn't like those. It made me angry because it should be #lawleywedding but I wasn't and people were fighting. Fan girls were everywhere!
"Can I get you anything?" Caroline asked.
"My life, can you get my life back?" I fake laughed.
"I know that what your going through is not easy and it's not fair but you need to take some time off and spend time with Levi. Your not the bubbly person you always are-"
"Because Kian kicked me out." I was pissed. She took my hands.
"Hey! I know that you love him so much. Believe me I see it everyday! The what you look at him, the way he kisses you, you love him so much Willa, I see it. You need to tell him that."
"I can't! I can't go back there! I'm not wanted!"
"You know that is a lie!"
"Is it?"
"Of course it is. Willa they are your family. I am your family and as your long lost sister, I suggest you go back there and you make things right."
"I can't. I just cant."
"I cant stand to see you without him. You know why? Because it sucks the life out of you when you don't see him, when you don't hug him or smile at him. You are not Willa when you don't get your dose of Kian."
"I can't do anything about that!"
"Go home."
"I don't have a home."
"Fine work. But take a short day." She smiled and left the room. I sat at my desk with my right palm to my forehead and my left hand drawing broken hearts. I mean that's all I'll ever be.
"Ms. Carson?" I looked up to see a member of the design team.
"I'm coming." I sighed and stood up. Sometimes I want to run away and be alone.