Ch.10

James
Blesisng Your Day With This^^^

Not Edited

It took me a moment to process what he had just said.

"What do you mean you didn't have a choice there is always a choice",I say sounding a bit angry. He sighed and rubbed his hand over his face.

"I spent that last year and a half in a recovery center",he says looking down on the floor.
"You know how bad it was for me all the drugs, all the partying, and all the violence. My sister found out and she put a stop to it she locked me away in a facility and I could never reach you. Everytime I called you were never around and finally my sister took away all my forms of communication. But I never stopped Kat I never stopped. I love you and that has always stayed the same. I'm better now maybe Angie will finally accept me. I just need you to forgive.",he says finally looking up at me.

I stayed quiet.
I couldn't think of anything to say.
He called.
He called.
But no one ever told me he did.
Angie.

"Of course Angie never told me you called",I say clutching my head. I could feel the headache coming. James looked surprised for a minute but then he nodded.
"I should have known better", he sighs.

There are so many emotions in my body right now that I don't know how to react. But the two emotions that I can feel the most are guilt and anger. Anger towards Angie for never telling me and guilt because I thought all this time that James was the bad guy.

I look up finally realizing that.
"I'm so sorry",I whisper. He shakes his head and smiles.
"No I'm sorry I should have tried harder. I'm so sorry."
I move towards him he looks at me cautiously but doesn't move away.

I wrapped my arms around him and bury my face into his neck. I'm sobbing before I know it and James wraps his arms around me holding me closer.

I can't believe all this time I thought the worst of him. I pull away slightly so we're face to face. I see his eyes dart down to my lips but I ignore it.

"I'm sorry James, I'm sorry.",I whisper. He laughs and shakes his head his nose brushing mine.
"Its not your fault Kaitlyn and I'm glad that I was put into recovery so now we can be together.",he says and smiles.

I look down when he says that and unwrap my arms from around him. He doesn't let me go just pulls me closer. He tilts my head back so I'm looking at him.
"I know it's not that easy but I'm willing to try if you will",he says.

When I don't respond right away he presses his lips down on mine. I stop breathing.
I close my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

He pushes me back so now I'm laying on the grass with him hovering on top of me. His lips are perfect. I feel like my body is about to combust from only the taste of his lips.

His tongue darts out and he bites down on my lower lip tugging it down. I whimper and he pulls away resting his forehead agaisnt mine. We're both breathing heavy our breaths getting mixed together.

His blue eyes look into my green ones and once again my heart stutters.
"You have no ideas how long I've been waiting to do that", he whispers and presses his lips against mine quickly and pulls away.

I laugh, suddenly feeling very hot. He smirks and stands up. He reaches out his hand and pulls me up. He pulls me toward him so we're chest to chest again.

"We have to go slowly",I remind him. He smiles lazily and nods.
"Alright baby we will",he says and hugs me agaisnt him.

"So what do you want to do?", he says as we started walking towards my car again.
"I don't know lets just hang here for a little while.",I look at him and he nods.

We go around the car and he lifts me up to sit on the trunk and then jumps up and sits next to me. He puts one arm over my shoulder and the leans back so I'm laying agaisnt his chest.

"So how are things?",he says tracing circles on my arm.
I take a deep breath and look up at the sky. The stars are staring to come out.

"They've been fine I guess",I say.
"Have you had any boyfriends...I saw you at Isaiah's house the other day."he murmurs.
"Oh Yeah have you been following me?",I say trying to change the subject.

I tilt my head up and he's looking down at me smiling.
"Nahh you know Edward right? Well he loves around there now so I stopped by and then I remembered Isaiah loves around there and I was going to visit him to ask about you."

I nod and look back down again. I hope he will forget his question but he doesn't.
"So was he your boyfriend?", he ask again. I sigh and bite my lip.

"He wasn't my boyfriend I was just crashing at his place"
"Oh ok",he says and I swear he sounds relieved.

"But he used to be..when you left I fell into a severe depression. I overdosed once and Angie didn't know what to do anymore. But one day at a party I found Isaiah again. I sort of new him from when we met at a party You and I went to. He saw me throwing up and ran over to help me. And from that day he never left my side until he had to move and then we were just friends."

James has stayed quiet through the whole story and he stopped drawing circles on my arm. The breeze picks up slightly and I shiver. James rubs my arm trying to warm me and I huddle closer to him.

"Well I'm glad you're better now",he finally says. I nod and stay quiet. I start picturing how Isaiah would have reacted when he read my note.

"Anyone else is should know about?".he asks. Niko's face pops in my mind but I quickly push it away.

"Um.. I dated Raphael for a little bit but then he sort of cheated on me." I don't know why I'm opening up so much but I just feel like I have to.

"Raphael hug?", he says and I feel his body tense. He knows about how Raphael was my first and we dated for a little. He knows that I also pushed Raphael away because I didn't want to drag him down with me.

"Yeah but it's over now",and once again I think of that night that Niko made me his. I shiver but this time not from the cold. James sits up and sighs.

"I think we should get going I don't want you to get a cold",he says and hops off the trunk. He picks me by my waist and carries me to the driver's side. I lean back agaisnt the door and he leans into me.

"Do you want a ride?",I say placing me hands on his shoulders. His lips skim by neck and he gently bites down there. I bite my lip and close my eyes. I feel him smirk agaisnt my neck and then he pulls back.

"That's ok I live by here",he says smiling. I can't help but smile back. I stand on my tippy toes and place a kiss on his cheeks. I start to open my door but he pulls me agaisnt his chest.

"That's all I get baby?", he says and pouts. I try to put on a stern face and nod.
"That's all you get and nothing more",I say in a very authoritative voice.

He pouts again and then quickly smirks.
"Well its good then that I don't take no for an answer",he says and suddenly his tongue is slipping into my mouth and his hand sarw gripping my ass.

I run my hands through his hair and pull him closer to me. We make out for a good ten minutes and then we both pull away panting. I can see that his lips are swollen so mine must be too.

He places a quick kiss on my forehead and then backs away. I smile and open my car door and get in. He watches until I'm in and buckled up before he starts walking away. I laugh as I pull on to the street.

Niall-
We took a chonce
God knows we tried
Yet all along, I knew we'd be fine

What the fuck is a chonce Niall?

Do you guys like One Direction?

If you do who's your favorite? And what's your favorite song?

LOUIS TOMLINSON IS MINE! :*
No Control
They Don't Know About Us
Are my favorite songs.

Anyways
All the love. N