Ch.8

Niko :*

Hey Guys this chapter is dedicated to ccray_12
For actually voting on my first book and this one....so Thank You very much.

The rest of the day was a blur. All I remember was that Isaiah hugged me for a long time and then we ended up in his bed and I fell asleep.

I woke up and glanced at the clock on the bedside table. 3:43am. I groaned and turned over coming face to face with a sleeping Isaiah. I looked at him for a few minutes admiring his face.

I sighed and slowly got out of bed trying not to disturb him. I walked quietly across the room and into the hallway. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and took a seat on the stool.

I grabbed my phone and turned it on. I clicked on the number James had called me from. My finger hovered over the call button but I clicked on the message button instead.

Years later and all I could come up with was-

Hi.

I groaned and laid my head on the counter. I felt stupid all this time and that's all I could say.

Ping! Ping!

My head snapped up at the sound of my phone. I quickly unlocked it and sure enough I had a message from James.

Who's this?

I rolled my eyes and started typing. I was tempted to not reply but I pressed send before I could chicken out.

Kaitlyn.

I took a deep breath and seconds later I got a new message.

Hey.
I'm sorry Kaitlyn.

I put the phone down and sighed. It was so much harder to talk to him even if it was through text.
I stood up shakily My fingertips gripping onto the countertop.

Before I could walk away My phone went off. I stared at the ceiling and took a deep breath turning around and grabbing my phone again.

Let me explain please I promise this is the last time I bother you but you have to let me explain. Tomorrow at Blanchard Park at 8pm ok please I need to explain.

My hand shook as I placed the phone down.
"Kat where are you?",Isaiah's voice said making me jump. I watch as he turns the corner his eyes dart from my face to the phone and back to my face.

"What are you doing baby?", he says closing the gap between and pulling me into his arms. I sigh and rest my head on his shoulder.
"Life sucks you know",I whisper. He hums in agreement and presses me closer to his body.

"Lets go back to bed baby",he says and picks me up by my waist. I wrap legs around his waist and he carries me to the room.

He pushes the door open and lays me down on the bed and lays down next to me. He pulls me on top of him so my head is resting on his chest. I look up at him and he's smiling.

"I love you",he whispers and presses his mouth mine not giving me a chance to reply. I straddle him and push my fingers into his hair tugging at the ends.

I open my mouth so his tongue can come in moaning when it touches mine. His hands go to the hem of my shirt and start inching it up. He takes my bottom lip between his teeth and gently starts to pull on it.

His hands grip my waist and he starts moving me back and forth on his crotch. He moans and rolls me off him. I stare at him in confusion.

"I don't want to take advantage of you ok I know you had a hard day baby",he says his fingertips grazing my cheek. I close my eyes and nod.

"Thank You Isaiah for everything",I say and he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

I drift off to sleep in his arms.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

When I woke up I was alone Isaiah was gone. I sat up in bed and stretched. I turned to the clock and saw that there was a note taped there. I grabbed it and opened it.

Hey Baby sorry that I wasn't there when you woke up but I got an unexpected call so I had to go.

I love you Baby.
I'll see you later.

It was the perfect time, I thought.
It was the perfect time to leave. And yes it was cowardly of me to just leave without him being here but it was easier than seeing his face.

I got up and quickly went to the bathroom to freshen up. After I was done I grabbed all my things and put them back in the backpack. I grabbed the a piece of paper and wrote him a note.

I think its time for me to leave.
I'm sorry that it has to be this way but its time to get my life in order. I'm sorry and I hope we Can stay friends. Just friends. I love you and I always will but I'm not good enough for you and I keep hurting you and that's not fair.

Forever yours Kaitlyn.

I put the note down on the nightstand and all of a sudden I felt very sad. Niko had left me with a note as well. I took a deep breath and left his room walking quickly to the front door.

As I passed the living room I saw Isaiah's mom on the couch sleeping. I quietly passed over and grabbed the cover off the couch and put it over her. She didn't even stir.

I walked out the door and pulled it shut behind me. I walked to the nearest bus stop and waited until it came. The ride to Angie's was shirt and before I knew it I was riding to the elevator.

When the elevator doors open I had to steady myself on the wall. I took a few steps forward until I was out of the elevator. The doors shut behind me with a ping.

I took a deep breath and walked towards the door and unlocked it. My hand hovered over the knob and I quickly turned it pushing the door open. I walked in before I could back out and shut the door leaning back agaisnt it.

"Angie",I called knowing well enough that she wasn't here. I dropped my bag and started walking into the hallway. I passed Angie's door and then mine. My feet carried me into Niko's room.

The bed was stripped down so only the mattress was there. I walked over to the dresser and pulled out one of the drawers it was empty. I stepped away leaving it opened and ran out of the room.

I walked back into the living room and layed down on the couch. Before I knew it I was drifting off to sleep.

I woke to the ringing of my phone. I grabbed it off the coffee table an put it to my ear.
"Hello?",I mumbled my eyes still closed.
"Hey",the voice said. My stomach did a blackflip and I sat up abruptly.

"Kaitlyn?",the voice says again. My heart is beating wildly in My chest and I have to close my eyes so the tears won't fall.
"What do you want?",I whsiper.
I hear a woman's voice in the background and suck in a breath.

"....Niko are you coming back to bed?" Niko sighs on the other end of the line.
"I'll be there in a minute", he yells. My stomach feels very uneasy and I wrapped my free arm around it.

"....how are you?", he asks after a few minutes of silence. I laugh at the stupidity of his question.
"I'm fucking dandy...what do you want?",I say getting angrier by the second.

"I want to know of youre ok?",he says.
"I'm fine",I snap.
"I'm so fine that I'm going on a date with a boy I haven't seen in a long time and who left just like you without an explanation."I say and can't help but smirk when I hear his intake of a breath.

"You're meeting up with James?", he asks.

Not Edited

Vote and Comment

My crush is driving me fucking insane. -_-