Ch.37

For some reason my chapters aren't uploading correctly. Like chapter 35 has a bunch of words that are randomly cut off :(

Anyways Enjoy and don't forget to Vote and Comment💚

Your fave couple James and Kaitlyn😉

I roll over for like the 100th time that night. My brain doesn't want to shut off and I can't sleep. I glance at the digital clock on the nightstand.

The red numbers inform me that it's only one in the morning.

I sit up and rub my face. Maybe some fresh air will help me sleep better. I get up slowly trying not to disturb James.

He doesn't even stir. I doubt an earthquake could wake him up.

I grab Niko's jacket in case it's chilly outside.

I slip it on and slide the balcony door open and then shut it behind me.

I lean over the railing and let the sea breeze wash over me. I glance out at the sand and see a shadow moving around.

I squint my eyes trying to see who it is but give up soon after.

All I for sure know was that it was a guy. I pull the chair close to the railing and take a seat.

I can't help but to be intrigue by this random man who takes walks on the beach at 1 in the morning.

He walks a bit closer until I can make out a bit more of his features. He looks up suddenly and I duck.

But there's no doubt in my mind that the guy is Niko. His eyes gave it away.

I look up a couple minutes later
and he's gone.

What was he doing out so late?

I sigh and go back inside.

Sleep finally comes and I fall asleep not realizing that I'm still wearing Niko's jacket.

×/×\×/×\×/×\×/×\×/

I roll over and cover my face as the sunlight streams in.

"Morning babe.",James says. I open my eyes slowly and see him sitting on the edge of the bed eating pancakes.