Ch.39

Niko❤

Not edited for errors.

Vote and Comment

I rub my face and slowly open my eyes. I glance around the room to find it empty.

The door to the bathroom opens and James walks out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

His face lights up when he sees me.

"Hi.",I whisper.

He walks over and takes a seat next to me.

He pulls me into his arms and buries his face in my neck.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry. I should have been there for you. I'm so fucking stupid. I love you so much.",he says pulling back to look at me.

His eyes search my face.

"It's not your fault James.",I say cupping his face.

"It is I shouldn't have left you alone. Niko is more of a boyfriend than me to be honest. He saved you twice already.",he says bitterly.

"No baby. Don't say that. You're a great boyfriend please don't blame yourself for the actions of some stupid person.",I say.

He nods but I know he still blames himself.

I press my lips softly to his and he groans pulling me closer.

"I love you so much Kaitlyn I won't let anything happen to you ever again.",he says kissing me again more passionately.

He pushes me back and starts kissing down my neck. I feel his erection through the thin towel.

"James maybe later okay.",I say gently.

He stops and looks up.

"You're right baby. You've had a rough day my bad.",he says standing back up.

"I'm going to take a shower okay.",I say standing up and heading to the bathroom.

"I'll be downstairs babe.",he says kissing me again. I nod and head into the bathroom.

I take off Niko's tanktop, folding it and placing it on the counter.

I slip out of my bikini bottom and step into the shower letting the hot water relax my body.

Twenty minutes later I turn off the shower head and reach for the towel. My hand grasps the air instead.

Oh yeah James had the towel. I roll my eyes and step out of the shower cringing as a small puddle starts forming on the floor.

I open the door a bit to check if the room is empty. I spot the towel on the bed.

I open the door and walk briskly towards the towel.

Just as I'm about to pick it up the door opens.

"Kaitlyn-",Niko starts but cuts himself off when he sees me. His jaw drops a bit.

I quickly grab the towel and wrap it around myself. Niko snaps out of his daze and exits the room pulling the door shut behind him.

Jesus Christ.

I quickly get dressed in the bathroom and grab Niko's tanktop as I head out of the room.

I pass Niko's room and knock on the door. No one answers so I open the door slowly but the room is empty.

I quickly walk in and lay the tanktop on the bed.

I'm about to walk out but a noise stops me. I hesitate as I walk closer to the bathroom door.