Ch.14

~~~Not Edited~~~

Kaitlyn's dress above^^^

I know the past chapter was shit. A lot of things are going on in my life atm not really good things. But anyways here is the chapter.

Enjoy and Vote
3 votes = Update
The next few days pass by in a blur and before I know it its finally my 18th birthday.

I stand in front of the mirror while Carly does my hair. She said she was taking me somewhere to have some fun.

The last thing on my mind was doing something fun but it was my 18th birthday I had to do something other than mope around.

"There all finished now turn around",Carly says. I slowly turn and when I finnaly meet her eyes a huge smile lights up her face and its hard not to smile back.

"You are one sexy bitch"She says making me laugh.
"Yea thanks Carly",I say and feel my cheeks flush.

I discreetly try to pull down the mid thigh black dress that Carly bought me along with some red five inch heels.

I turn back to the mirror to apply some mascara. Carly did better than I thought she would have. My hair is down in big waves which frame my face.

I smile and give Carly a quick side hug.
"Come on tell me where we're going",I whine playfully. She shakes her head and continues getting ready.

I groan and sit down on my bed. The door to my room and Angie stands there holding a cupcake with a little candle on top. I smile and she comes closer and softly starts singing.

"Happy Birthday to You...",Carly soon joins in. After they're done I blow out the candle and make a wish. Carly starts clapping and Angie gives me a big hug and then hands me the cupcake.

I start eating as Carly finishes up.
"So where are y'all heading?",Angie asks.
"It's a surprise but trust me it's gonna be great",Carly says and winks.

As I finish up my cupcake Angie's phone rings. She takes it out of her pocket and frowns as she looks at the screen.

She looks up at me and gives me a small smile.
"I'll be just a minute",she says and walks out of the room shutting the door behind her.

"Ok lets go",Carly said taking one last look in the morrow before grabbing her black leather jacket and putting it over her strapless mid-thigh midnight blue dress with some five inch black heels.

I stood thankful that I didn't fall on my face because of the shoes. I grabbed my phone and the same black leather jacket that Carly had on (her birthday present to me).

She smiled at me and wrapped one arm around my waist.
"See we're basically twins.",she giggled and walked me out of the room. I adjusted the jacket so it would cover my chest a little bit.

I kept wondering why I let Carly buy me this dress. But the thing I was wondering most about was why Angie was letting me walk out of here with it on. Angie was standing by the door still on the phone.

She look as if to be having a heated discussion with someone but when she saw us she hung up. Her eyes darted over to my dress and she opened her mouth but Carly interrupted with a cough.

Angie shut her mouth quickly and gave us a small smile. I had a gut feeling that Carly had something to do with Angie letting me wear this dress.

"Let me get a picture girls",Angie said holding up her phone. Carly posed and I did too. Angie took a couple of pictures and finally with one last hug we left.

I was nervous as we made our way down on the elevator I had no idea where we were going. Carly was texting away on her phone when the doors opened she stopped.