Ch.40

Sorry I had to re upload a couple of times cause all the words weren't loading.

Look at that we made it to 40 Chapters!!!!!

Anyways Vote and Comment

💕

"Morning Kat.",Anne says as she places a pancake on a plate.

"Morning.",I say rubbing my face. I grab a water bottle from the fridge and take a seat on the kitchen island.

"Hey thanks for yesterday. I know you were going through some stuff as well but yet you still helped me out. You're a good friend.",she says squeezing my hand.

I smile back but in the inside I'm crying. She thinks of me as her friend when yesterday I was making out of with the father of her children.

I'm a terrible person, I think to myself.

"Its nothing. You needed someone and I was there.",I say.

James comes in and takes a seat next to me. He kisses me on the lips and I kiss him back.

"Oh get a room you two.",Anne says laughing. I pull back blushing.

The guilt triples when James presses a kiss to my cheek.

He really is such a good guy why can't I just let myself be happy with him and forget about to Niko.

"I don't think Niko's going to join us this morning. He barely got any sleep last time. He went out for his usual walk and when he came back he couldn't stop turning in bed.",Anne says.

James nudges my knee with his and I turn to him.

He mouths the words "side chick" while Anne is busy setting out the pancakes.

I roll my eyes at him and turn back to my plate. Anne takes a seat beside me and we all chat among ourselves while we eat.

We're about to finish up when a disheveled Niko enters the kitchen. He's only wearing some black boxers and his brown hair is pointed in all directions.

"Woah bro ain't nobody trying to see all that.",James says covering my eyes.

"Speak for yourself.",Anne says beside me and I cringe.

"Nothing they haven't seen before.",Niko mutters.

My mouth falls open a bit, but I quickly shut it once James drops his hand.

"What's that supposed to mean?",James says glaring at Niko.

He only smirks and glances in my direction.

I can't believe him. James turns to me with an accusatory look in his eyes.

"Oh please Niko and I lived together. He walked around the house in boxers all the time. I'm used to it by now.",I say.

James relaxes beside me visibly and I give his arm a reassuring squeeze.

Niko rolls his eyes and walks out of the kitchen with a plate of pancakes.

"What the hell is his problem?",James mutters as he stabs his pancake repeatedly with the fork.

"Forget it babe. Lets just try to enjoy our final day here.",I say rubbing his back.

He nods and we all finish up soon after.

"I'll wash the dishes.",I say standing up to gather the plates and forks.

"Thank you.",Anne says getting up and heading into the living room.

"I'm going to take a shower. If you hurry we can have some fun.",James whispers into my ear.