Ch.15

"This love is tainted..."

NOT EDITED!!!!!!!!

💥💥💥^Isaiah^💥💥💥

×]×]×]×]×]×]×]×]×]×]×]×]×]×]×]×]×]

"Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday dear Kat Happy Birthday to you..",my friends sang totally off key.

I laughed and leaned over blowing out the candles on the cake. Everyone clapped and cheered a little.

"Thank you guys for planning all of this",I said putting my arm around Carly.

"I love you guys",I say and everyone laughs. We cut the cake up and eat it pretty quickly. James leans over to whisper in my ear.

"Baby I gotta go my brother is totally passed out drunk at his ex-girlfriend's house"he says his breath tickling my neck.

I turn to him pouting.
"Baby really?",I asked.
"Yes you wanna walk me out?",he says kissing my cheek.

I nod and he takes my hand helping slide out of the booth.
We push past sweaty bodies to get to the entrance. We walk outside and he leads me to his car.

He pushes me against the door and kisses me passionately. My hands go to his hair and soon we're gasping for air. He pulls away first his eyes shades darker.

"Happy Birthday princess",he says giving me a quick kiss and pulls away from me. I watch as he goes around to the other side of the car and gets in. I step away and watch as he drives off.

I look and realize that I'm standing in the middle of the dark parking lot. I quickly turn and scream when I bump into someone. I jump back and look up. It's only Isaiah.

"Holy fuck you scared the shit out of me....what are you doing here?", I say clutching my chest. My heart is beating so rapidly as if wanting to get out of my chest.

"Didn't mean to scare you", he says his voice creepily low.

"Um OK?...well I should probably head back inside.", I say trying to move around him.

"Hold on", he says his hand grabbing my arm stopping me.

I have the urge to roll my eyes. I seriously don't want to argue with him on my birthday.

"What is it?", I say and he lets go of my arm.

He looks nervous as he fumbles with a tiny box in his jacket pocket. My heart stutters because it looks like a box where a ring usually goes. He does this weird thing with his legs as if he is going to kneel down but I guess he rethinks it because he just opens the box.

 He does this weird thing with his legs as if he is going to kneel down but I guess he rethinks it because he just opens the box

"I'm not asking you to marry me so don't freak out", he chuckles. All I can do is stare at the ring. It's so simple but so beautiful. It must have cost a lot.

"I want you to wear this ring and to remember that I have always loved you and always will. I know this isn't what you want to hear but I need to get it off my chest. Ever since the day I met you I somehow knew you were the one and that you were the most beautiful girl ever. The time that we dated for was the happiest I have ever been and will ever be. When I moved away and we broke up it was the worst thing that could ever have happen to me. It hurt like crazy and I wasn't the same person for a long time. When I came back I had the stupid idea that we would be together again. But clearly people change and things happen. To be honest nothing changed for me I still loved you when I came back. I don't why I didn't just talk to you then. You were going through everything with James and stuff and I didn't want to bother you. I stayed silent and stayed by your side and try to be your friend even though inside I was breaking. When you started going out with Raphael my heart just kind of went dead. I was living but not really. So what I chose to do was drink and hang on to Yailyn because she...she was there. When you came back to me you gave me back my life and suddenly all those feelings came flooding in and I knew I couldn't lose you...."

At this point tears are silently streaming down my face. I can tell he's getting emotional to because he had to stop talking and wipe his eyes.

"...But then I lost you to him. To James. And that hurt the most. Let's just say that since the last time we talked I've been doing really.. stupid things. Before I say anything else I want you to answer me if you'll accept this ring?", he asks taking the ring out of the box.

I stare down at his hand and then up at him. I reached out with my hand and pull him to me burying my face into his neck. I cry and hug him tightly against me. He puts his arms around me and holds me while I cry.

"Wh-wh why are you telling me this?", I say looking up at him.

He sighs and looks away.

"I'm moving up to Chicago for awhile. All those bad choices I made got me thinking. I need some time away from this. From you.", he whispers still looking away.

"Why are you just telling me this now Isaiah?", I say gripping onto his shirt.

He looks down at me and his eyes flash with anger.

"Kind of hard to talk to you when you ignore my calls you know?", he chuckles but his face is angry.

"I'm sorry OK but you can't just run away from your problems.", I say and instantly regret it. He pulls away from me and starts pacing.

"I'm sorry Isaiah I didn't mean that it's just that I can't lose you....I-I love you and I know that's weird but I will always love you because you mean so much to me..you know what I mean?", I say throwing my hands up in frustration.

He stops pacing and walks in front of me again. He still has the ring between in his hand.

"I'm leaving tonight", he says suddenly. It takes me a minute to understand what he just said. I have the sudden urge to hit something. I ball my hands in to fists and start hitting his chest. I know it doesn't hurt him but I wasn't trying to hurt him in the first place.

I started crying again and wrap my arms around him again my entire body shaking.

"Kaitlyn its ok...Kat its ok"he soothes his hand rubbing my back. A few minutes pass and I stop crying.

"I accept it I accept the ring",I whisper. I hear him sigh and he pulls back and this time actually gets down on one knee.

"This ring is a promise ring and the promise is that I will always love you. I'll love you today and I'll love you more tomorrow than today. I will always love you Kaitlyn Barnes. Forever.",he says and slide the ring onto my ring finger on my left hand.

He stands up placing his hands on my waist and pulling me closer. He stares down at me with his big brown eyes and slowly leans down.

I know I really shouldn't but too soon his lips are on mine and I feel the need to kiss him back. My hands go around his neck and his hands glide down to my behind.

The kiss is slow and passionate. His tongue dances with mine a slow sensual dance. He pulls aways first but only a tiny bit. He presses his lips against mine gently.

"I love you",he whispers against my lips. A tear slides down my cheek.

"I love you too",I say and kiss hin again and again until he finally tells me he has to go.

I grab on to him tightly trying to burn him in my memory right as I see him right now. His hands on my back and my hands in his hair. He pulls away and gives me one last kiss before getting into his car.

He drives away slowly waving at me and then he's gone.

Don't hate me for taking forever to update I'm so sorry. I just wasn't into the story as much as I wanted to be.

I really am sorry guys.

I WANT TO THANK YOU THOUGH CAUSE THE FIRST BOOK REACHED 13k+ you guys are Awesome

Please keep VOTING and leaving COMMENTS

3 votes = update (I promise this time)