Ch.19

Hey what's up It's been awhile

Kaitlyn is so pretty😍

(not edited)

"Umm can I help you?", I ask her.

She looks surprised to see me and I'm sure I look the same.

"Is Angie here?", she says moving the baby to the other arm.

"No but can I help you anything?",I ask again. My eyes are drawn to the baby again and again. His eyes remind me of..

"Um yes see Niko is really drunk and he won't stop shouting and I don't know what to do so I thought Angie could help.."she says in one breath.

My brain stopped functioning when she said Niko.

"Wait Niko? How do you know Niko?",I say.

"I really don't have time I need to get back and make sure he's okay just call Angie and tell her. ",she says turning to leave.

"Wait no I can help..where is he?",I ask.

"In the apartment wait you know Niko?", she says eyeing me suspiciously.

I realize now that I'm standing wearing only James's shirt and no pants.

"Um yeah I live here with Angie she's my guardian.",I say.

"Oh...ok yes please come help me", she says sounding a bit desperate.

"Ok just let me grab a pair of shorts",I say and run back to my room and grab a pair of blue shorts from my drawers.

I grab the key and lock the door behind me. I follow Anne to the elevator and she presses the button to her floor.

"This has never happened before I don't know what came over him", she says adjusting the baby.

"How do-",I get cut off when the doors open and Anne steps out. She walks down the hallway and stops in front of the last door on the right.

She turns the knob and pushes the door. She steps in and I follow behind her. I don't have time to look around the apartment cause my eyes land on Niko.

He's chugging down a bottle of scotch on the couch. One of the lamps is shattered on the floor.

Niko looks up with some difficulty but his eyes land directly on me.

"Kaitlyn?", he slurs.

"Umm yeah what are you doing?",I ask. I can't believe he's actually back.

I can't help but admire his beauty. His beautiful green eyes and his perfect body.

I snap out of my thoughts when Anne speaks.

"Exactly Niko this isn't a very good example for your son", she says in a disapproving tone.

Son.
Son.
Niko had a son.
A son.

"You have a son?",I ask still in disbelief.

Niko groans and rubs his face.

"Yeah this is Zachary our son", she says giving me a small smile.

I grip the armrest of the chair to steady myself. He has a son.

"Are you ok you seem a little pale",Anne says taking a step forward. I back up my back pressed against the wall.

"Actually I'm not I really am not.. Call Angie I'm sorry I can't stay",I say and run to the door. Once I'm outside I dart to the elevator grateful when the doors open quickly.