Ch.24

I shudder as his lips brush my neck. I take a step forward making sure not to wake Zachary up.

I gently place him back in the bassinet. After a few seconds his eyes close again. I turn facing Niko.

He gives me a small smile as he leans over and presses a kiss to Zachary's head.

I try to exit the room but he grabs my arm gently and pulls me back.

He pushes me back into the wall his hands trailing down to my hips.

His face hovers inches from mine and soon he's leaning forward. Before his lips touch mine I turn my face so instead his lips press against my cheek.

I feel his smile against my cheek and he pulls back. Even though he's smiling there is a hunt of sadness in his eyes.

"Ok then",he says and walks out of the room. I rub my face and take a deep breath before I leave the room.

I walk back and see that everyone has moved into the living room. I sit down between Anne and James.

I slide closer to James and he wraps his arm around my waist.

"He went to sleep again",I say to Anne. She nods and smiles. Niko walks in and sits down next to Anne.

I notice he keeps a space between them. Anne sighs and scoots closer to Niko. She lays her head on his shoulder but he doesn't even acknowledge her.

Strange.

Angie puts on a movie and we all watch silently.

My eyes start to flutter close halfway through the movie and my head falls on James's chest. He chuckles.

"Want to go home now?",he whispers.

"Mmmm we can just stay in my room",I murmur. I was way to tired to get in the car and make the drive home.

"Would that be ok with Angie?", he whispers.

I shrug.

He thinks for a moment and then nods. He places his arm under my knees and picks me up bridal style.

I'm too tired to complain.

"I'm gonna take her to her room",James says. He starts walking and soon he's pushing the door to my room open.

He pulls off the cover and lays me down. After he makes sure I'm comfortable he pulls the cover over me and kisses my head.

"Night Kat", he whispers.

"Where are you going?",I ask my eyes opening.

"Angie gave me this look before I brought you here and I don't think she wants me sleeping 38th you.", he says chuckling.

I roll my eyes.

"I don't care you're sleeping with me so come on get in",I say throwing the covers off.

He laughs.

"Well I can't say no to you",he says he walks towards the door and closes it. I stand up taking off my clothes and walk over to one of my drawers and grab one of shirts I stole from James and throw it on.

"Oh there's that shirt",he says smirking. He starts unbuttoning his shirt slowly until it opens completely giving me a glimpse of his abs. I bite my lip walking over to him and gently take the rest of the shirt off letting my hands trail around his body.

I trail my hand down to his pants and slowly pull off his belt. I pop the button of his jeans and pull down the zipper. I look up at him through my lashes and find him watching me intently.

I keep my eyes on him as I trail my hand down teasingly. He sucks in a breath as my hand brushes over his boxers. I laugh and pull away jumping into the bed.

"Tease",he mutters as he pulls his pants off. He lays down next to me pulling the covers over us.

"Sorry",I whisper into his ear.

"Yea you will be",he says. He rolls on top of me placing his elbows on either side of me for support. He starts trailing kisses down my neck sometimes gently biting down making me groan. I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer.

I grab his chin pulling his face to mine so I can kiss him. He sits up pulling me with him. I run my hands down his back as he continues making lovebites on my neck. I moving my head to the side giving him more access to my collarbone.

His hands slips under the shirt pushing against me. I throw back my head letting out a rather loud moan. James presses his hand gently to my mouth.

"You got to be quiet babe", he whispers. I nod and he moves his hand. He pushes me back so he can remove my shirt and my underwear and then gently pushes me down on to the bed. He sits up pulling of his boxers giving me a full view of his erection.

I bite on my lip to keep from moaning as he pushes inside of me without warning. He brings his mouth to mine and picks up rhythm. His mouth muffles my screams and groans and soon we are both reaching our limit. He bites down hard on my lip and empties inside of me. I follow soon after and after a few minutes he pulls out and falls beside me.

After I regain my energy I cuddle up next to him and he wraps his arm around me.

"I love you Kat",he murmurs.

"I love you too babe",I say as we both drift off to sleep.

Didn't edit sorry for any mistakes.

Um crappy chapter but hopefully next one will be better.

Comment Vote

Love ya