Ch.17

This shit bout to get interesting

Um I kind of love you guys lol

Some of you have been voting like crazy and you guys have No idea how much it means to me that you guys vote and comment. ❤I love you guys.

The doors to the elevator open up and I step out. I walk down the short hallway to my door but stop when my phone goes off. I take it out and unlock it.

From- James

Hey baby wanna have some fun?

I bite my lip staring at the ring on my hand.

Um sure what time?

I lean against the door waiting for his reply. It comes seconds later.

Just come downstairs ;)

I raise my eyebrows but walk back to the elevator anyways. I wait a couple of minutes before the doors open. I step in and the elevator travels down.

I walk out and James is there waiting in his car. He waves me over and I get in shutting the door behind me.

Before I can even put on my seatbelt he leans over and kisses me. His hand goes to the back of my head softly pushing me forward. I move my hand up to his face and slowly kiss him back.

He tugs on my hair tilting my head up. He kisses down my neck and I bite my lip as he reaches the top of my dress.

"Mmmm you smell good baby",he says coming back up and kissing my cheek. I smile at him and he pulls back starting up the car.

I pull on my seatbelt and turn on the radio.

"So where are we going baby?",I say.

"My apartment"he says smiling.

I nod my head and turn to look out the window. We pass a bunch of lights and buildings until we finally pull up into a tall building with lots of windows.

James pulls into the parking lot and turns off the engine. He gets out and runs around to my side opening the door for me.

"Thank you baby",I say stepping out of the car. He shuts the door and grabs my hand intertwining our hands together. I smile a little feeling butterflies in my stomach.

I've missed James so much. Even though it still hurts when I remember he left me I've slowly healed.

We ride up in the elevator to the top floor. James takes my hand and leads me to the door marked 26C. He unlocks the door and holds the door open for me.

I laugh and step inside as James shuts the door behind me. He places the key on a table by the door. He steps forward wrapping his arms around my waist kissing the side of my head.

"Welcome to my home",He whispers in my ear.

I look around and my jaw drops a little. James comes from a wealthy family but he doesn't really ask for money so I'm kind of surprised his apartment looks so good.

"I know what you think but it's not mine. My sister moved out so she left me this until I can get a good job and buy my own place."he says pulling me towards the black leather couch.

He sits down pulling me onto his lap. He wraps his arms around my waist and snuggles into my neck.

"I've missed doing this with you baby."he says. I smile and kiss the top of his head.

He smiles and leans back on the couch. I look around admiring the apartment. His sister has really good taste.

"Who gave you that ring?",James asks suddenly and my heart stutters in my chest.