Ch.20

Hey sorry I'm a douche

That's "Liam" James' brother ^^^^^^

In real life he is actually Kaitlyn's fiance his name is Shawn Booth in case y'all were wondering.

Leave a Comment, yeah

James pushes me against the door to his apartment. His tongue slowly working its way inside my mouth.

My hands slide into his messy hair. I hear the keys and suddenly the door opens. I stumble back and James quickly grabs me before I can fall.

He starts laughing as he closes the door. I drop my bag on the floor smiling.

"You suck",I murmur wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yea but you love me", he says smiling.

"Not anymore"I say smirking.

He pouts and stares at me with his puppy eyes.

I roll my eyes. I press my lips against his.

"I love you, I love you and I love you",I murmur against his lips.

"I know you do", he says placing me on my feet.

"I hate to do this but I have to go see Liam", he says his eyes trailing down my body.

"Fuck him babe stay with me",I say wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I really want to but I've been blowing him off for awhile.", he says his blue eyes staring down at me.

"Ok hurry back",I say standing on my tippy toes to kiss him again.

"I will make yourself at home", he says as he walks out the door.

I look around the apartment sighing. It's only 7:23 pm. I grab my bag and walk into James's room. I pull out a pair of black shorts, a white tanktop, a bra and underwear.

I walk to his bathroom and strip down. I walk into the shower turning the knob for the hot water. I let the water cascade down relaxing my muscles.

Sometime later I step out of the shower drying myself with one of the fluffy white towels. I get dress and throw my dirty clothes in the laundry basket. Hopefully James won't mind.

I grab my phone and go to the lving room plopping down on the couch. I click on my unread messages clicking on Angie's name.

Sorry about this Kat I'll explain everything when you come back.
Love you.

I don't even bother replying. I click my other unread message from Raphael. Yup he still continues to contact me.

Hey baby miss me yet?

I roll my eyes

To-Raphael

Sorry not yet

I click send laughing. He's such a douchebag.

You dated that douchebag though and supposedly "loved" him

A very annoying part of my mind says.

I turn on the tv and get comfortable in James's couch. Before I know it my eyelids are slowly closing. I let the darkness pull me under.

-----------

I wake up slowly opening my eyes only to be met by darkness. Somehow I'm in James's bed instead of the couch. I sit up glancing at the clock on the nightstand.

1:26 am

I look around but the other side of the bed is empty. I swing my legs out of the bed. I shiver as my feet come into contact with the cold wooden floor.