Ch.3

PLEASE START VOTING:)

Carly Waddel as Carly

I looked up brushing away the tears. I realized I was shaking.
Raphael was standing a few feet away looking concern. His hair was tousled to the side and his clothes were all wrinkly.

"Kaitlyn",he said relieved. He walked over an crouched in front of me his hands cupping my face. His brown eyes bore into my green ones which such intensity that I had to look away.

He brought my mouth to his and gently pressed his lips to mine. When I didn't kiss him back he pulled away his eyes darting all over my face. He looks up and slowly stands up.

"Kaitlyn are you ok?",said Carly coming around and kneeling in front of me. Concern was written all over her face. I didn't know why but I was mad at her.
"James",I said. She looked confused for a second and then her eyes widened.
"No",she murmured.

I nodded my head relieved that she hadn't done that on purpose.
"I'm so sorry I didnt know", she said wrapping her arms around me. I cried into her shoulder and she held on tighter.

"What's going on?"Raphael asked exasperated. Carly pulled away to glare at him.
"James is back you dumbass", she sneers, surprising me a little.
Raphael doesn't say anything for a few minutes just stares at me. He lets out a breath and shakes his head.

"Are you ok? Did he touch you?",he asked running his hands through his hair.
"I'm fine and no..he didn't touch me",I said.
"We need to go", he said grabbing my hand and pulling me up to my feet.

"Go where?",I asked stepping away from him.
"To your house Angie and I have been worried sick",he said his voice quiet all of a sudden. His eyes were guarded and his whole body was tense.
"I dont want to go back....at least not yet",I say looking at my feet.

"No Kat you have to go home",he says wrapping his arms around me. I just stand there very still. Something was off with Raphael and I felt like Carly knew about it too.
"I just want to stay here tonight I'll go home tomorrow",I say and he sighs.

"Fine but if you need anything call me ok baby?", he says pulling back so he can look at me. I state up into his brown eyes and feel myself nod. He places a quick kiss on my lips and then walks away to his car.

I watch as he speeds off and then back to Carly. She's staring after him too. More like glaring actually.
"Is everything ok?",I ask. She turns to me and smiles.
"Everything is fine",she says.

I nod and start walking back to the house but Carly calls my name.
"Yeah?",I ask turning around.
"I called Isaiah when you ran out",she says nervously. My body tenses and my heart deflates a little.

"What did he say?"
"He says that he thinks you should go over to his house and that he will come pick you up",she answers quickly. My eyes widened and sure enough I see his car pulling into the driveway.

He doesn't get out, just waits there. I squint to try to see him but I don't cause his windows are tinted very dark. My gazed wanders back to Carly and she mouths "Sorry". I shake my head and turn back to the car and hold up five fingers. I don't know if he understands but I go into the house and quickly run upstairs to get my bag.

I quickly go back down and walked out the door. Carly is by Isaiah's car and he is standing outside with her talking. He turns to look at me and gives me a small smile. I see Carly start walking over to me and I turn to her. She gives me a big hug and tells me everything is going to be alright and then goes back into the house.

I stand staring after her for a few seconds and then I start making my way to Isaiah. I keep my gaze down until I reach his car and that's when I look up. And the tears come. All of the tears I didnt shed before come out full blast.

Isaiah's arms wrap around me and I wrap mine around his waist.
"He's back",iI whisper between sobs.
"I know..I know",he says and starts rubbing my back up and down.

Ehh I know it's short but I'll write something later.

PLEASE VOTE.