Liam - He's drunk (Ashley)

Requested by: paynoismyhero

Warning: Mature content, read at your own supervision!

I laid in bed, cuddled with several pairs of blankets and my laptop in front of me, playing American Horror Story. I heard the door open and shut, signalling Liam was finally home from work. I looked at the time, seeing that it was eleven pm, which was super late compared to his usual time of eight.

"Liam?" I called out, pausing my show and getting out of bed. My fuzzy socks slid across the wood floor, following the light which was on in the living room. I saw him sprawled across the couch, laughing at the childrens show which was on.

"Li? What are you doing, babe?" I asked, sitting on the couch next to him. He looked at me, a smug grin on his face. His eyes were glassy and bloodshot, and he reeked of alcohol.

"Hey, Ashley," He grinned, pulling me towards him and placing a sloppy kiss on my lips. I groaned, pulling away from him.

"Why are you drunk, Li?" I frowned, him shrugging in response.

"The lads wanted to go out for a drink after work, so I went. And well, we had fun," He grinned, his words slurring together. I sighed, him giggling at himself.

"You know how I feel about alcohol," I groaned, a frown appearing on his face.

"I'm sorry, Ashy-poo, I just wanted to have a little fun," He grinned, his face traveling closer to my own. "Here, let me make it up to you..." A smirk grew on his face, his hand traveling up my thigh. He stopped inches from my heat, slowly rubbing my inner thigh, causing me to squirm.

"Liam, stop," I gasped, his hand moving up and rubbing me through my leggings. I felt his warm breath against my neck, causing chills to run down my spine.

"Let me make you feel special," He slurred into my ear, moving down and sucking on my neck. I unwillingly let out a small moan, his hand sneaking up and going through the waistband of my pants. He started rubbing furiously against my sensitive nub, causing me to arch my back.

"Fuck, Liam," I mentally cursed myself out for allowing him to do this, but fuck it feels so good.

"You're so fuckin' hot, Ash," Liam growled into my ear, biting on my earlobe and pulling on it. He pulled my face towards him, messily kissing me. He took no time in shoving his tongue in my mouth, it massaging my own. He tugged my leggings down so he had better access, inserting a finger. He pumped furiously, his free hand roaming up my shirt and cupping one of my breasts.

"Liam, I'm close," I panted, him pulling his hands away and grinning. He got off the couch, kneeling on the ground so his face was in front of my heat. He spread my thighs apart, his tongue swiping against my nub. I moaned from the one small touch, wanting to release. His tongue moved down, darting in and out of me. I bucked my hips, trying to get him deeper inside of me. He used one hand to hold me down, then decided he wanted to tease me instead. His tongue hovered over my clit, the tip faintly touching it. He went back and forth, it all feeling feather-like.

"Fuck, Liam, please," I begged, him looking up and grinning at me. He then sucked on my nub, his tongue swiping back and forth. My stomach started to tighten and I let go, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Good job, baby girl," Liam smirked, pulling himself up and kissing me. I rolled my eyes, shoving him off of me and laying down.

"Whatever. You're hotter when you're drunk," I teased him, him laughing.

"Not so drunk anymore, love. Must be you," He smirked, reattaching our lips.

-----

hi ashley! i'm not sure if this was quite what you wanted, feel free to request a new one if it's not x