Louis- It's your Honeymoon (Alex)

Requested by @princessAlex90

Warning; the imagine below contains 'minor swears' and sexual content. Please do not read unless you're more than 13 years old.

Alex's POV

"So babe, which gate do we have to go to?" Louis asks whilst carrying both of our hand luggages.

"4? At least that's what all the boards say" I smile in his direction sarcastically.

"Oh haha, come one, love, the sooner we are on that plane the sooner we land and the soon I can get you in bed." Louis jokes.

"Oh shhh you!" I kid back to him as I stare lovingly in his direction.

We start walking towards gateway 4, Louis allows me to walk in front of him so that he has someone to blame if we are going the wrong way. Isn't he lovely?

"I still can't believe we've been married for 15 hours, Mr Tomlinson! All the doubts everyone had! We showed them eh?"

"I know, finally a married man... But you know what always comes after a wedding?" We arrive at the terminal just in time for the gateway to be opened. We walk into the plane and sit in our first class seats.

"A honeymoon?" I say, a little confused by his remark.

"Well yeah, what do you think we are doing here?" Louis jokes holding onto my hand. Other passengers walk past us and stare a Louis. I guess they're in as much awe of him as I am. He's so perfect.

"Ermmmm... A blessing?" I try again.

"We don't need a blessing yet, we haven't even been married a day!"

"Hmmmmm..." I ponder, still thinking about what his answer might be. Knowing my husband, he won't tell me because I have to guess because that's more fun! "Moving in together? Like, buying a new house?"

"We'll need a new house to cater for our family."

"You want a family" my cheeks redden and I feel all giddy.

"Don't you?" He asks worriedly. He tightens the grips on my hand.

"Of course, I just didn't think you'd want one right now. I mean, we haven't even arrived in Bora Bora!"

"I wanted to talk about it before we arrived. I haven't brought 'anything' for us to use and I don't want you to be annoyed by that." Louis strokes my fingers. I need some time to think.

"Can all passengers put their seat belts on watch the safety demonstration on your screens. Once over, the plane will start its ascend." The plane spoke to us. Louis and I strapped ourselves in and held onto each other's hands again.

"Babe?"

"Yeah, Lou?"

"Are you angry?"

"No"

"Course not" Louis sarcastically replies.

"It's just a lot to take in, like do you want us to start now?"

"Yeah babe right now, in that toilet" Louis jokes, wiping his finger on my cheek resulting in me smiling.

"Okay..." I joke back.

"Just waiting for those bloody seatbelt signs to go off..."

"Babe"

"Yeah."

"I was joking."

"Oh." Louis leans over to kiss my cheek. "I promise you Alex, as soon as I get you in that villa, I'm going to impregnate you bad" we both laugh at his silly words.

"Is that a threat or a promise?" I wink over to him. Our eyes left a traces of loving smiles.

---In The Villa---

"Are you sure it's this side of the key card that I have to swipe?" Louis asks me whilst he rapidly shoves the key card in and out of the reader in the door.

"Be more gentle, like do it slower" I take the key out of Louis' hand to give me a turn at putting it in.

"You've never liked it when I was gentle with you..."

"I like it when you're gentle sometimes" I say, slowing swiping the card into the door's reader. Once the green light flashes, I take it out and put the card in Louis' back Jean pocket.

"Mmmhhhh, you're so hot" Louis bites his lip at me. The door automatically opened, revealing the most beautiful place I've ever seen. The bed was in the centre of the room, facing the open ocean.

"No need to shut the curtains!" Louis was obviously looking in the same place I was. There was not chance of anyone catching us, no boats, people, land was in view.

"I never want to leave this place"

"Good job I'm not letting you out of that bed until you're expecting"

"It takes a while until you know if you're pregnant or not"

"But I'm a young lad, you're a young girl, we are both incredibly fertile..."

Louis drops the bags in the kitchen area and walks towards the bed, I do the same and follow. He sits on the side of the bed and pats the space next to him for me to sit on. I sit down and rest my head on Louis' shoulder. He snakes his hand around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"I need to freshen up first, boo" I release myself from his grip and grab my hand luggage bag, taking it to the bathroom.

I unzip my bag and rummage around for my white, lace lingerie. Knowing Louis won't be able to resist me in such skimpy clothing, I suck my stomach in and reapply my red lipstick. Feeling absolutely 'glammed to the max', I open the bathroom door, allowing Louis to see my slimmed down body.

"You look stunning" Louis gushed. He was laying on the bed in his black boxers. "Get here, now" Louis orders. I walk over to the bed, painfully slowly, teasing him.

"You ready babe?" I say in my most seductive voice.

"Get here now" Louis voice was harsh, but I know it's not because he's angry.

"But... I can't, baby..." I whisper. Once at the end of the bed, with my back facing Louis, I slowly bend over, showing him a different view of my lingerie. Louis crawled up the bed to my butt. Feeling that he was about to touch it, I turned around sternly. "Ah, ah ah" I scorn.

"What? I can't even touch you when you look this good?"

Louis grabs my butt forcefully and yanks me onto the bed. Holding me against him, he immobilised me. He twists us so that I am underneath him. Louis pins my hands to the bed by his hands.

Slowly and sexily, Louis grinds against me, showing me how turned on his was. Feeling his hard on against my intimate place felt like torture. Knowing that's how he was feeling and not being able to actually feel him. I let out an exasperated, frustrated moan.

"And you thought you were in control?" Louis nibbles at my neck, chin and lips.

---A/N---
Oooohhhh love a naughty Louis! Let me know what your thoughts are! <3