Harry - Mr. Styles pt. 2 (Rebecca)

Original was requested by Ilove1D54 , I wanted to make a part 2 for it so here we go! I recommend you go back and read the first one to get a refresher ;-)

Warning : Contains mature/sexual content. I don't advise you to read unless you're over 13, otherwise it's under your own discretion.

"Good afternoon, class." Mr. Styles walked into the classroom, his gaze avoiding my own. Ever since the first day of class, he's been ignoring me. Even when I act up to try and receive more punishment, he literally gives me a detention and then there's nothing more to it. So today, I had a plan.

Right before class started, I made a quick trip to the restroom. Since this was the last class of the day, it would be a perfect way to tease him but not completely get in trouble. I had removed my panties - how risque, correct? - and unbuttoned the top few buttons of my blouse. Thanks to my lovely new push-up bra, my breasts were an amazing view and there was no way any guy could resist them. No way Mr. Styles could resist me.

All during the lesson I sat leaned towards my desk, giving a perfect sight for him if he ever decided to give me a glance. Thankfully I was in the back row, so none of the perv boys in my class would get 'distracted'. I wouldn't mind if my teacher did, though.

I watched him for the next 45 minutes, thinking about all of the things I want that man to do to me. My mind flashed back to when he spanked me, the thougts causing me to get wet.

"Alright, for the remaining fifteen minutes of class you can work on your homework for tonight, I'm feeling generous." He laughed, getting no reaction from the students.

I waited a few minutes, pretending to do my homework, then raised my hand.

"Yes, Rebecca?" Mr. Styles asked, glancing up at me from his desk.

"Could you please come here for a moment? I have a question about this problem," He got up from his chair, taking long strides towards me. I took the 15 seconds that he took to walk towards my desk to admire his beauty. His hair had some how gotten even longer in the past few weeks. The perfect length for me to tug on while he pounds into me-

"What do you need help with, Rebecca?" He whispered, squatting down so he was at the same level with me. One of his hands rested on my seat just a few inches from my bum. I glanced around to make sure nobody was looking, then I grabbed his hand and brought it in between my legs.

"I don't quite know how to take care of this?" I pointed at one of the problems on the piece of paper, pushing his hand onto myself. I glanced over at him to see his face was flushed, his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Well, you do it like this..." He worked out the problem on the paper with one hand and started massaging my c.lit with the other. I bit my own tongue to suppress my moans, moving my hand away from his and resting it on his arm. He inserted a finger inside of me, pumping it in and out.

"Oh, I see, thanks," I smiled at him, remembering to keep up the act so nobody around us caught on to anything.

"Of course. If you have any other questions, you can stay after class..." He pulled his hand away from me, then discreetly licked my juices off of his finger. He gave me a wink, then stood back up and walked back to his desk.

The bell rang shortly after, all of the students wasting no time in leaving the classroom and going home. I stayed after, Mr. Styles closing the door and locking it with a smirk on his face. I got up from my desk, walking towards him.

"So you need more help?" He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him, leaving no space between our bodies.

"Yeah, I don't think I'm quite... understanding it." I look up at him, batting my eyelashes.

"Well, let's get to work," He whispered in my ear, his voice was deep and husky and sending chills down my spine. He pressed his lips against mine, taking no time in using tongue. We kissed passionately, his hand reaching up and cupping my breast. He squeezed it, causing a moan to escape my mouth. His other hand traveled down between my skirt, rubbing me.

"Looks like you need a lot of help," He mumbled against my lips. He continued kissing me, pushing me until I fell onto his desk. He laid me out, spreading my legs apart.

"Such a naughty girl," He shook his head with a smirk, unbuttoning his shirt. "What are we going to do? Would a nice hard fuck help you learn?" He raised his eyebrow, pulling his shirt off to reveal his toned abs. I was too busy admiring him and his tattoos that I forgot to answer.

"Rebecca." His tone was harsh, my eyes shooting up to meet his. He shoved his fingers inside of me causing me to gasp.

"Fuck, Mr. Styles, I want you to fuck me so hard, please," I begged, hanging my head back in pleasure. He took no time in pulling down his slacks and briefs, freeing his hardened member.

He lined himself up, pounding into me with no hesitation or warning whatsover. He waited a few seconds once he was fully in, then pulled back out and thrusted in again. He repeated this slow process until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck, harder!" I moaned, him obeying. He slammed into me repeatedly with no mercy, pleasure flooding throughout my body.

"You're such a good slut, Rebecca," He moaned, his thrusts becoming sloppier.

"I'm so close, oh fuck," I squeezed my eyes shut, clenching around him as I came undone. I felt him release inside of me, him leaning overtop of me as he caught his breath. I reached up and pulled his head towards mine, giving him a sloppy kiss, which he abruptly pulled away from.

"Alright, up," He demanded, pulling me off of his desk and slapping my ass.

"But Mr. Styles, I-" I tried to speak but he rested his finger against my mouth. Trying to tease him, I took it into my mouth and began sucking on it.

"Ah ah ah, not right now, Rebecca." He winked, pulling his finger out of my mouth and pulling his clothes back on. "You oughta get home. Maybe I can help you out after class another time." He finished buttoning up his shirt, collecting all of his papers and shoving them in his bag. He slapped my ass once again and walked out the door with me standing in disbelief.