Louis - Anniversary (Alex)

Requested by: PrincessAlex90

"Louis?" I yelled, closing the door behind me. I hung my coat up, then walked around the house trying to find him. He wasn't anywhere downstairs, so I made my way to our bedroom. I walked in to see a note on the bed with a garment bag underneath it. I let out a small giggle from excitement. I picked up the note, smiling.

"Baby girl,

You know what tonight is, yeah? Well I want it to be special, so get ready and Harry will be here to drive you at 7. Can't wait to see you, hope you like the dress.

Love you,
Louis x"

My grin widened, setting the note to the side and zipping open the bag. I gasped at the beautiful dress in front of me. It looked to be a floor-length gown, the top of it strapless. It was a sweetheart, with the top completely covered in crystals. The skirt was black and flowy. It was beautiful, and I was surprised Louis picket it out himself. There was a pair of sparkly silver heels in it, along with a beautiful diamond necklace and matching earrings. I looked at the clock to see it was 6:30pm, so I grabbed the bag and quickly went to the bathroom. I stripped from my clothes, figuring I didn't have enough time to take a shower. I did my hair in a cute updo, spraying it down with hairspray. I wiped off my makeup from work, and quickly applied a new look. After I felt content, I took the dress from the bag and pulled it on, a grin appearing on my face after looking at my reflection in the mirror. I clasped the necklace behind my neck, then put the earrings on. I twirled in the mirror, giggling when I heard the doorbell ring from downstairs. I quickly spritzed some perfume onto myself, then grabbed my heels and ran downstairs. I opened the door to see Harry, a mischevious grin on his face.

"You look wonderful, Alex. C'mon," Harry held his arm out for me. I pulled the heels onto my feet, then grabbed my purse and coat. After making sure I had everything, I awkwardly linked my arm through his, the two of us laughing as he led me to his car. He kindly opened the door for me.

"Thank you," I smiled, getting in. He closed the door, me buckling my seat belt. He walked around the car, getting in and starting the car. "So where are you taking me?" I questioned as he drove down the street.

"Can't tell," He laughed, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Well what about the surprise?" I looked towards him curiously.

"Nope. Can't tell anything." I sighed, looking out the window, watching my surroundings in hopes of figuring it out. He finally pulled up to the restaurant that Louis took me to on our first date, and I gasped. "Have a nice night, Alex." Harry winked. I shook my head, stepping out of the car and walking into the restaurant.

The lights were dimmed, but there was a trail of candles and rose petals that I figured I was meant to follow. I couldn't wipe the grin off my face, and finally I saw Louis. He looked stunning himself, in a sharp black tux. His hair was slicked back, he was like a Disney prince.

"Alexandria," He whispered, seeming in shock. I finally reached him, and he took his hands in mine. "You look so beautiful, fuck," He shook his head, smiling.

"You don't look too bad yourself," I laughed. I leaned up to kiss him, but he put one finger over my mouth.

"Nope. Not yet," He laughed, causing me to pout.

"But Lou, it's been a long day and I missed you." I frowned, while he just shook his head.

"No, darling. I have something to say first." I raised my eyebrows, wondering what was going on.

"Okay..." I mumbled. He pushed a stray hair back out of my face, causing my stomach to flutter.

"Alex... today marks the third year in a row of me being happy. Three years ago today, you met me at this restaurant for the first time and I knew from the moment our eyes met, something about you was special. I knew that I couldn't let you go. I've learned to love you so much, Alex, so damn much. You make me a good person. I don't even know where I would be without you... You're so goddamn perfect, y'know? Everything you do is perfect. Your smile, your laugh, your kindness... I love you, Alex. I love you so fucking much. So, I wanted to know..." Louis smiled at me, then bent down onto one knee.

"Holy shit," I whispered, my hands flying to my mouth.

"Will you do me the honor of marrying me, Alexandria?" He asked, his eyes shining.

"Yes, oh my God yes!" I squealed, tears streaming down my face as he slid the ring onto my finger. He got up, pulling my face and finally letting our lips meet. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my feelings overwhelming me. We pulled away moments later, our foreheads resting against eachother.

"I love you, Alex," Louis smiled, kissing my nose.

"And I love you, Louis."