Smoke Vibes- ▲Chapter 4▲

Later that night, I snuck into Roman's room. I crawled into bed with him and wrapped my arms around him.

"I knew you wanted it," I heard the smirk in his voice.

Without saying anything, I pulled his shirt over his head and kissed him. He reached over and grabbed a condom as the rest of our clothes were off.

He entered me slowly, making me scratch his back. I bit my lip as he went at his own pace.

I felt every inch of him as he went a bit slower. I threw my head back in pleasure.

He held onto me tighter, I knew he going to reach his peak, I was too.

Once we finally did, he laid on the opposite side of me. I enjoyed having sex with him, he knew how to make me feel good. Just because I was sleeping with him, it didn't mean I was fucking around with other people. That was nasty.

Laying on our backs and covered with sweat, we were catching our breaths, he panted, "I knew it."

I gave him the side eye as I raised my eyebrow, "Knew what?"

"You been feening for the dick ."

I rolled my eyes and turned on my side, not facing him, "Goodnight Roman."

"Goodnight Ang because it's been a very good one for me," I heard the smirk in his voice.

I didn't fall asleep immediately. The room was dark and quiet, I stared off. My mind was filled with random thoughts and scenarios.

Hours later after taking a shower and getting dressed, I went home. It was eight in the morning when I walked in.

Of course the house was a damn mess.

Clothes, cigarettes, and shoes all over the floor. Cigarette ashes littered the living room, leaving the smell behind. I shook my head.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, it was Calvin, "Where you been?"

"I was out."

"Did you tell Trey to not let me sell?"

"Damn right I did."

"Why the hell would you do that?? I told you it's gonna make us fast money so we can get out of this place," he said.

"I told you it's gonna get you to an early grave. I'm telling you, dope dealing ain't as fun as you think it is."

"It'll make us more than you're making."

"At least what I'm doing is legal, so fuck outta here with that bullshit you talking about . You tryna get rich off a whack ass method. I rather you strip than dope deal."

"You got my boys thinking I'm a punk for returning the gun."

"You think I give a fuck? I'm trying to make sure you're alright," I said as I folded my arms across my chest.

He glared at me, "So that's how you do?"

"You tryna be in a life you ain't ready for, but since you grown and shit, you can make your own choices ."

He huffed loudly, "Fuck it, I'mma do what the hell I want," he walked by me and went back upstairs.

"What you gonna do?" I followed him to his room. I saw him grab a black duffel bag, putting it over his shoulder. He brushed past me, not saying anything.

I followed him back into the living room. He made his way to the front door. His hand was on the knob.

Before he can turn it, I said, "Alright, do you. Like you said, you're eighteen, you a man, then you can make grown man decisions. Remember who told you not to do what you're about to ."