Smoke Vibes- ▲Chapter 36▲

Calvin

"You got it?"

"Yeah, it's not bad. I'm surprised."

"Why? I have bad ideas or something?" I asked.

"I ain't gonna say nothing."

I was already dressed and was sitting at the kitchen table when Candi went to work even though I didn't want her to for various reasons. I didn't want her to put her body through that since she had a recent miscarriage and I didn't want her stripping.

Daniel came over and we were talking.

"So when we gonna through with this?"

"Whenever the time is right. You don't wanna be doing things in the moment before you can think. We gotta be smart about this. Trell is the type to know what he's dealing with, how he's dealing, and what he has to do. You know how he got to Mike so easily?"

"How?"

"He got into his head, with Mike thinking they were gonna be partners in this business, but Trell got him paranoid. That's why Mike wanted to do all that shit with you and wanting to kill yo mom, he wasn't hearing what I had to say because he was up Trell's ass. The more products, more money. Since yo mom was too busy using it up, that was the thing he could come up with. Mike wanted Trell to be on that. They wanted to make more money with Siren too. Especially since Trell was Sienna's pimp too? After Mike got her pregnant, Trell was pissed. He almost smacked the shit out of him. So he cut ties with both of them because he felt it was terrible for business. Remember that drop Mike made us do?"

"Yeah," I said.

"He was just getting back into good graces with Trell, but not that good because he still cut ties with him anyway after he got what he wanted. As for Trey, Mike knew he would follow along and that's what got his ass killed too. Trell ain't stupid. He figured since you knew Mike and he knew Siren, y'all would run into each other and probably fuck around. He thought you and Siren would fuck with each other too because Mike knew her. He's tryna get to you. He probably got his boys telling him more shit too."

"I don't put shit passed him."

"He got connects that can get to anyone too just like I do," he said.

"Alright."

We went over the plan and there was a knock on the door. I sighed and got up, going to the front. I looked through the peephole. It was my dad.

I sighed again and knew he wasn't going to leave me alone unless I talked to him. I opened it, "Hi."

"Hello son. Is it fine that I come in?"

"You barge in anyway, so I don't see why this time would make a difference. How you got my address anyway?" I said.

He blew out a breath, "Ang gave it to me."

"Alright, come in," I moved to the side, letting him in.

I closed the door behind him and he sat on the couch. I heard noise in the kitchen, knowing Daniel was still in there and was probably making a mess.

"How come y'all ain't got no honey mustard?? This sandwich bout to be dry ass hell," Daniel complained from the kitchen.

"Keep looking, with yo aggravating ass," I muttered the last part.

"I heard that! I'mma keep looking though," he said.

I turned to my dad who had an unreadable look on his face.

"I know you not completely happy I'm here and you think I should've stayed where I was at," he said.

"Yeah. It's random that you showed up after all these years. Like all this shit that was going on and out of nowhere, here you are," I said bluntly.