Smoke Vibes- ▲Chapter 35▲

Angelic

"Round two?"

I laid beside him and climbed on top of him. His hands rested on my hips as I straddled him. His hand made his way to my front, teasing my entrance.

I put my hands on his chest, trailing them down. I leaned in and kissed him. He flipped us over so that he was on top and began kissing my neck. He quickly put on the condom and slid his way in, making me arch my back.

My nails dug into his back as he picked up his pace. His grunts and my moans got louder as he slowed his thrusts.

I released and he did too.

We laid beside each other and he glanced at me with a smirk, "You wanna shower together?"

"Sure."

He got up and picked me up, carrying me to the bathroom.

When we were finished, we dried off and put on our clothes.

I sat down on the bed and he came over to me, "I see you struggling to stand up after I put it down on you."

"Shut up, Roman."

"Nah, it's cool. Dick game too serious."

I rolled my eyes and laughed, "Boy bye."

"You weren't saying that a while ago."

I got up and he stood in front of me, wrapping his hands around my waist. He pulled me closer to him, making me feel him.

One thing led to another.

A while later, my phone rang. It was my dad.

I picked up, "Hello?"

"Hey Ang, just checking in on you. How are you?"

"I'm fine."

"That's good to hear. Is it ok if I drop by later on?"

I had a weird look on my face. Roman continued to listen.

"......Ok, sure."

"Good."

We hung up and I looked at him.

"Are you and your dad on good terms?"

I shrugged, "We're alright, but we got some things to figure out. I can't say the same about him and Cal because Cal isn't all too happy about him coming back especially not hearing from or seeing him in five years. I can tell my dad wants to fix things and it'll take time."

He nodded, "It will," he made his way over to me, "It's not gonna be easy either. Y'all gonna have to smooth the rest of it out, especially Cal. All of y'all have to get to know each other since he missed out on some years. It's clear he wants them back and y'all have to let him get them back because if y'all don't, ain't no point of him coming back. Both of them has to fix it or leave it."

I agreed with him, "You right on that one."

We didn't say anything for a while until this loud noise sounded, followed by a rotten egg smell. I glared at him and covered my nose, "Damn, did something crawl up yo ass and die??"

I walked away from him and went into the bathroom. I came out with a can of febreze, spraying the lavender scent all over, trying to get rid of the smell.

"Nah, my mom made some cheesy ass lasagna last night and I'm still feeling it," he rubbed his belly and made a stank face.

"Go use the bathroom," I pointed towards it.

"Nah, I want you to enjoy my scent," he ran towards me.

I tried to run away, but he caught me from behind by wrapping his arms around my waist, pressing me close into him. He spun me around, keeping his hold on me.