Smoke Vibes- ▲Chapter 13▲

I went back to the trap house. Their eyes were still glued to the tv, they looked up when they heard the door close.

"What you found out?" Mike asked.

"The dude y'all just killed was somebody my mom used to fuck with."

"She was using him for money and dick, she definitely coming after us," Trey said.

"Oh shit," Mike replied.

"Ain't no 'oh shit' she sent him here to rob us of our supply."

"Why?" he was dumbfounded.

"She wanted to get high or some shit."

"Yo momma on some other shit bruh. I ain't never seen nothing like it," Mike shook his head, "Not only I gotta worry about the dead guy, but I gotta worry bout yo damn momma."

I sighed, running my hand down my face, "I ain't even know she sent the dude here bruh, this shit is fucking ridiculous."

My own mom was willing to take me down. It was sad.

All of them were surprised. Trey was pacing back and forth, Mike was loudly tapping his foot, and Daniel was thinking.

"Ok, so what yo mom said if you didn't give her the drugs?" Daniel asked, he was looking just as stressed as all of us were.

"She gon snitch to the police."

"She gotta bring the 5-0 into this?? Ain't this bout a bitch....," he sighed.

"Give her the drugs man," Mike concluded.

I gave him a furious look, "Give her the drugs??? You leading my momma to her own demise?? You gon go ahead and do that shit??"

"Yo moms was already going down that road anyway. Why you care about her? You and Angelic don't like her and she damn sure don't like y'all either. Look what she did to Angelic, she put her in the hospital," he said.

He had a point.

"I still ain't tryna give them to her," I said stubbornly.

"It's the only way she's gonna get outta our faces. She sent the dude to rob us, he had a gun on him, he was gonna kill us. She sent him to kill us for drugs, she stabbed her own daughter, so what you think she gonna do to you?" Mike was getting into my head about this.

"You gotta think though, bruh, what if she demands more and wipes us clean of our shit and goes to the police too?" Daniel said.

We all nodded, he was right about that. My mother was slick enough to do something like that.

"Is she gonna pay?"

I shrugged, "I don't know."

"Make sure because she'll try to pull anything."

"Alright."

Angelic

I pulled on my shirt, getting out of bed. Roman rolled over in bed, squinting at me, "What you doing?"

I looked back at him, "Putting on clothes."

"Why? You can walk around like that. I don't mind," he smirked.

"In your mom's house? I'm cool."

Once I finished getting dressed, I walkes over to him, plopping on the bed. He bounced and looked at me, "Really Ang?"

"What?"

"You jumping on the bed like that. You want me to lay you out again?" he raised an eyebrow.