Smoke Vibes- ▲Chapter 44▲

Calvin

"Who was that on the phone?" I asked as I walked into the bedroom where Candi was sitting.

"Ang. Her and Roman broke up."

"What?? When??" I was shocked.

She told me what happened and my expression changed, "Over Ace?? A dude that just got out of prison? Seriously? I'm about to check on Ang to see if she's ok."

What kind of shit was this? A guy listening to another one on how he feels about his own girl. This was ridiculous.

"She wants to be alone."

"She won't want to be alone once she sees me beating Roman's ass."

"Seriously, that's some dumb shit right there. She wanted to fight for their relationship and he didn't know if he wanted to fix it," Candi fumed.

"He basically gave her to Ace."

She nodded.

"I'm still gonna stop by her apartment anyway, that's my sister and I want to know how she's doing," I went to go get my keys.

I had the keys to her place and she had the keys to ours.

"I'm coming too. I want to make sure my friend is ok," she got up.

We hopped in the car and made our way over there. Once we got there, we unlocked the door just to see her on the couch, watching tv.

"Hey Ang, you alright?" Candi asked.

Ang jumped and turned around, facing us, "Y'all scared the shit out of me."

"Sorry, we wanted to see how you were doing," I said as I plopped down on the couch next to her.

"I'm alright, just watching tv," she gave us a blank look.

Her hair was in a bun and her expression stayed the same as she faced forward, watching tv. I could tell she had been crying, but she didn't look a mess. She looked well put together.

"Do y'all want anything?" she asked.

"No," we both said.

She nodded and kept her quiet gaze on the tv.

I heard a loud sound, "My bad y'all," Candi apologized. It was followed a nasty smell.

"Damn Candi, why did you fart now?"

"I thought I could hold it in, but it didn't work. I tried to get up quietly, but it slipped."

Ang shook her head with a small smile. She covered her nose and her eyes were still on the tv.

"Thanks guys for coming over, but y'all can leave. I'm fine."

"Nope, I'm not leaving. If I do, I'm going to Roman's house and beating his ass," I threatened.

"Don't," she said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I am. I'm fine. I need some alone anyway."

I looked at her, "Alright.......if you say so. I'm still staying though. I want to make sure you're ok for sure."

"Ok, thanks."

"No problem."

Candi made her way over to her and crouch down in front of her, "I know you just got out of a relationship, I know this. Girl, I want you to have some fun because it's Friday, you single, and you ain't got shit to do."

Ang glanced at her without saying anything.

"Damn Candi, she just got out of one now you want her to go out with you? Give her a break. She don't want to be around all those people, she barely wants us around right now even though she says she's alright. I know my sister. When she's not ok, she'll tell you, but this time, she's not in the mood to talk. She's barely saying anything right now," I said.