Smoke Vibes- ▲Chapter 23▲

A couple days later, Calvin was at my apartment. We were talking about everything that was going on.

"So Daniel came up with this plan?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"It's not bad, just make sure y'all stick to it."

"Yeah, we got too. You handled that situation about them detectives?"

"They're off my tail for a while, but I would expect them to be knocking on my door soon."

"I know you can handle this, sis."

"I hope so."

"What about this Mike thing? Now you know what he's about."

"I'm working with Daniel, I don't trust Trey because his ass was scheming with Mike on the low too. He could try anything, I got my eye on him because the same way he switched up on him, the same way he could do to me too. I don't put nothing pass him because he might try to be on my good side so I don't pop his ass. Me and Julian-,"

I cut him off, "Julian?? The one from the hospital Julian? The one you and Roman didn't like?"

"Yeah, him."

"It's a small world, isn't it?"

"Very funny," he said sarcastically.

"How does he know him? What's his problem with Mike anyway?"

"He stole his girl and got her pregnant. I think her name start with an S or something."

"Is it Sienna?"

"Yeah."

I rolled my eyes, "That hoe's been getting around, first Julian, then Mike, and she hopped on Roman saying he was the father. That's some nasty shit too. She gonna try to throw shade when she's been doing her dirt with a guy that can't be trusted. That's something crazy. Better watch out before she don't switch and say you're the father of her child. Hoes be wishy washy these days."

"It is, that's why I stick to one female. Right now, I'm just tryna focus on getting him first."

"Whatever you need, you know I'm there for you. Even though I cuss you out like a motherfucker, it's because I want you to get it through yo big ass head," I mushed his forehead.

"Thanks, big head," he smirked.

"So, speaking of sticking to one female, Candi told me about y'all little....," I wiggled my finger in his face and poked his face, "Intimate session."

"What did she say?"

I shuddered, "Boy, I don't wanna get into details."

"I know I put it down like that," he smiled as he started to flex his muscles. He didn't know how to act.

"Shut yo ass up," I pushed him away from me.

"I'm just saying," he popped his collar and leaned back into the couch.

He was always cracking jokes.

"I was thinking," he said.

"About what?"

"Mom."

I sighed, "Why?"

"I don't know. She used to be better than what she is today. She wasn't the best mom, but she held it together. She was happy."

"Not really."

He didn't know that our mom was using for almost six years. He didn't know about the argument when dad walked out. Every time he asked, she never told him the truth. She would tell him we cheated and left her for someone else. She would say he was a lying ass motherfucker that wasn't shit.