Smoke Vibes- ▲Chapter 43▲

A week later, Ace was at my door with a look on his face.

"What are you doing here?"

"To apologize. Since I didn't have your number, I decided to ask around and they told me where you lived."

We didn't say anythung until he spoke up, "Can I come in?"

"No, it's gonna make things worse. Roman might pop up and it'll cause a whole other scene. Him and I are already going through it right now, so I don't need anything else going on."

He shook his head, "Alright. I see, but damn, you can't tell me you didn't feel anything in that kiss. You if say you didn't, that would be a damn lie. You didn't push me away immediately as soon as I did it, you let me continue."

I sighed, "No I didn't feel anything, Ace. I feel like I'm repeating myself when I told you that I have Roman. You need to understand that, I'm not cheating on him with you and you need a girl that can show you affection."

"I don't need a girl like you. I need you. I don't want an Ang #2, I want you and only you. I know you with him and all, so I'll back off."

"You can't have me because someone else does. It wouldn't be right for me to give you false hope thinking that we could be together."

He nodded, "Yeah, I see your point. I'm just gonna let you know, I still have a soft spot for you."

I didn't know what to say.

"I'm sorry for kissing you," he said.

"Yeah."

He turned around and walked away, I closed the door and locked it. I went into the kitchen and made me something to eat.

What I said to Ace was true. I didn't feel anything from the kiss.

Roman and I were having problems and I didn't need my words to be twisted and brought back to him as another situation . It would make things worse between him and I and I didn't want that.

After that argument, we haven't spoken much, but we still texted each other. Our conversations were shorter, our words were little, and our we've been a little distant.

It make me look at how he thought for a second that I was with him because I felt sorry for him. Which was wasn't true. If I was with him for that reason, I would barely show him any affection and make him my maid. What pissed me off even more was that he was angry at how I let Ace kiss me, but he let Sienna rub on his dick for a hot minute and barely made an effort to stop her . He forgot about that, huh? I didn't. It was still fresh in my mind, especially how angry he was when I told him about the kiss. Some times I think if I wasn't there, would he let her continue and would things go further? At times, I think he would've stuck his dick in her if I wasn't there.

I wouldn't put it pass him either.

I couldn't help but wonder if he was reaching out to Sienna behind my back. Maybe, maybe not.

I didn't know what to think anymore.

When we would talk about the Ace situation, Roman would throw out hints that maybe I should be with him.

I was on the couch eating and watching tv when my phone rang.

Candi called me, "Hey girl, what's up?"

"Hey, I'm eating."

"You sound sad. What's going on?"

I told her what happened and she said, "Girl, what?? Why would he think that? He knows how you feel about him so why does he keep questioning you?"