Smoke Vibes- ▲Chapter 37▲

Angelic

I was at Wal-Mart picking up a few things when I felt someone's presence by me. It was Sienna.

I rolled my eyes and continued shopping.

"Hi Angelic."

I ignored her.

"I know you hear me and I know you heard about my girl Siren going missing. I wouldn't be surprised if you had something to do with it."

"Since when was she your girl? When she was pimping you out?"

She folded her arms across her chest, "Oh. So I guess you know about Trell being in it too."

I nodded, "I'm being honest with you, I don't know why you in my face because I clearly don't like you. You like to be out instead of taking care of your son. Don't tell me prostitution was the best option because you got money and sex, but you had Mike's child from it too since he knew Trell. Not only that, you tried to pin it on Roman and tried to get with him."

"Ok, I admit I did those things. I grew from them."

"No you didn't."

"This isn't the type of discussion to have here."

"I know."

"We should meet up at my place."

"Hell no, I don't trust you. As a matter of fact, we can talk outside right now," I said.

She was crazier than I thought if she thought I was going to go to her house and talk. It was most likely going to end in blood shed and it was going to be hers.

"Ok."

We went outside where not a lot of people could see us.

A boy was walking by and smoking loud. His had a fuckboy haircut and looked at us. He winked and kept walking.

A homeless man sat on the curb far from us, he was out of hearing range. He watching everyone walk by, some lady put a few dollars in his cup. He thanked her.

"I know about that plan Siren had for you. About you and her sleeping together so she wouldn't go to the police. Which was stupid since she already did. I guess she wanted to say more things about you to make you look worse."

"Yeah," I nodded.

"It's funny how she left and never came back. I know y'all killed her."

I didn't say anything while she kept talking.

"To be honest, I'm not mad at you. She was getting on my nerves. I'm gonna tell you how I got involved with them in the first place."

I let her explain.

"She knew I needed money because she saw how I would cling to Mike because both of them and Trell were doing business. She and him used to mess around with each other. She wanted him to herself. She was the first one to know that I was pregnant, her bitch ass went back to Trell and told him because she was jealous of Mike and I being together. He got pissed and beat him up, the only reason why he didn't lay a finger on me was because I was pregnant. He was a woman beater for sure. He cut ties with both Mike and I."

"What about you and her being cool?" I asked.

"Siren tried to get back on my good side after that, but I wasn't buying it. Not only the bitch was fucking with Mike, but she snitched on both of us. I made her think that she was forgiven when I was really tryna get her ass too. I guess y'all beat me to it."

"They were messing around while you and him were together and got pissed when you got pregnant? Not only that, you were fucking with Julian?"

"Only to get back at Mike."