Smoke Vibes- ▲Chapter 9▲

The next morning, I woke up feeling a dull pain in my back. There was breakfast on a rolling top, I scooted over to me and uncovered the plate. Scrambled eggs, sausage, and fruit. I was hungry as hell so I dug in.

"Damn, you tearing it up."

I glanced and seen Roman with a sitting in the chair as he smirked.

"I haven't eaten since I got here."

"I can tell, you lil barbarian."

I kept eating when he asked, "How you feeling?"

"It still hurts like hell, but I'mma be alright."

"You gonna get better. You know when you getting outta here?"

"In a couple days, I guess."

I finished my breakfast and put it to the side.

"You need anything?" he asked.

"No, I'm good. Thanks for being here."

"No problem, that's what friends are for. I ain't gonna let you lay in here by yourself. Shit, if something happened to me, I know you would be right there."

I smiled to myself.

There was a knock on the door, Julian poked his head in, "Can I come in?"

"Yeah."

He walked in, getting a glare from Roman.

"How you feeling?"

"It still hurts, but not that much."

"It's obvious she's doing better," Roman said.

Julian glanced at him, "It was obvious I wasn't talking to you. You always got some shit to say bruh, I ain't here for, I'm here for Angelic."

"Oh, so July got a mouth on him?" he said with amusement in his voice.

"Y'all ain't about to argue like I'm not here," I groaned, feeling a pain in my back. I laid back down.

"My bad, but yo friend pushing it," Julian said.

While they were mumbling insults under their breaths, the nurse came in. Once she checked me, she left the room.

"Where's Calvin?" I asked.

"I don't know."

Calvin

After what happened to Angelic, it was my goal to get the fuck up out that house. Trey and I went to Carol City and we were selling our asses off.

He was on the other corner, keeping an eye out.

We still looked for the address, but couldn't find it anywhere.

"Aye, what you got?"

"Whatever you need," I said. I peeked from under my hoodie to see what the guy looked like.

To my surprise, it wasn't a guy, it was a woman. It was Candi, when I lifted my head up, she smirked, "Hey Cal. Looking cute as usual."

"What you doing here??"

"What dumb ass question is that? I live here boy. Besides, I need some weed," she stepped back, "Look at you, tryna get your money up. Why didn't Angelic go upside your head?"

"She's in the hospital."

She was in shock, "What happened??"

"She got stabbed by mom."

"That bitch is crazy, y'all need to get the hell up outta there, it ain't safe for y'all, who knows what she could do next?"

"That's why I'm selling so we can leave. Anyway, I need you to take us here," I handed her a piece of paper with the address on it.