Smoke Vibes- ▲Chapter 31▲

Calvin

There was a knock on the door and I checked through the peephole. It was Daniel.

I opened the door and dapped him up, "Hey man."

I closed and locked the door behind him when Candi came from the kitchen with a half eaten apple, "Hey Daniel."

"Hey, I got the tapes," he held up the bag.

A smirk appeared on my face and Candi walked up to us, "How did you get them?"

"I had someone that worked for Trell record him because he threatened the man's family. So he wanted us to have something over him," he explained.

"Pop them in. Let's watch," she smiled.

I knew she was eager to see what was on the tapes. She wanted to stop Siren and Trell as much as I did.

He took out his laptop and put the tapes in. At first, the video was grainy, but then it cleared itself up, showing both Siren and Trell distributing drugs and money.

"Go out by the corner and make that money," Trell told a light skin girl with bright red hair. The girl wore torn fishnets and a shiny red top and short skirt.

"Only for you," she smiled as she swayed her hips, walking away from them.

"Aye, you! Come here," Trell called out to one of the girls.

A gasp escaped Candi's mouth and a look of shock crossed my face when we saw who appeared on the screen.

Sienna.

She was wearing a sheer top and tight shorts that left nothing to the imagination. She stood in front of them.

"You got my money, right?" he asked.

"Yeah," she pulled out a stack. He took it and gave her half of it.

"Keep up the good work," Siren said.

Sienna smiled and went to Trell, whispering something in his ear. I knew it was something sexual because he smirked, "Alright, wait for me in the room."

Candi's eyebrows furrowed, "Is this recent?" she asked Daniel.

"This was a couple months ago."

"While she was with Mike and Julian and tried to get with Roman, she was messing with Trell on the side?"

"Yeah."

She scrunched her face, "Such a hoe."

We continued to watch the rest of the videos and we were dumbfounded.

"Here, take this and run to the police. I'm tryna take over this business to make it bigger and better and make more money, but he won't let me," Siren told one of the girls.

"What do you want me to do with this?"

She sucked her teeth, "You dumber than you look," she shoved the envelope in the girl's hands, "Take this to the police."

"I don't know about this....., what if he catches us? That's gonna be both of our asses," the girl was nervous.

"He won't."

"I still don't know about this, Siren. I.....I can't do it. He's not scared to hit a female. Remember what happened to Rain??"

"She was stupid, that's why."

"He nearly beat her into a coma because she went against him! Now, she's scared to look anyone in the eye because of that! Stupid is what you're being. I don't know about you, but I'm tryna keep my pretty face, that's what sells," the girl said.