Smoke Vibes- ▲Chapter 24▲

Calvin

I thought we wouldn't get him as easy as we did, but we did it. Shit had me nervous like a motherfucker too, I wasn't gonna lie. I had my doubts because he was a sneaky nigga that could come in and out without people not thinking much of it. Now looking back, I should've known, especially since all those stories I heard about him. If he was planning something, it wasn't big at all since we caught him. I still didn't let my guard down. I knew he had something up his sleeve.

Mike was tied to a chair in the middle of the room, his head bobbing up and down with sweat dripping off of him.

He had a black eye and cuts to his face since he didn't wanna talk. The only time he spoke was to say some slick shit which was expected. He didn't give us any straight answers.

Daniel, Trey, Julian, and I stood in front of him.

Trey was ready to shoot him, his trigger happy ass, he was the main one wanting to cause some shit and Mike was his puppet master. He thought I was cool with him just because he apologized to me. Hell no. I still had my eye on him because if he plotted once, he would do it again. I got his ass later.

"So you ain't gon say shit???" Trey smacked him upside the head with the butt of his pistol.

"Aye cool it, we need answers, don't knock him out yet," Daniel said.

Mike looked up, showing his bloody, bruised face at Trey and shook his head with a small smirk, "Funny how you was scheming with me one day and the next, you with his punk ass," he jutted his chin at me, "What did I expect from y'all scary asses anyway?"

He spat blood at me, but missed me by an inch, "Punk ass," he mumbled as he put his head down.

"When were you gon kill my mom?"

"When I felt like it."

"Bruh, let me shoot him again, just one time," Trey sighed.

Mike looked at him, "You wasn't tryna shoot me when you were planning to kill his mom with me. Don't act like you on his side, you just tryna save yo ass. You just tryna be in the clear and go your own way. Fuck ass nigga. That's why you tried to fuck Angelic at the party a couple weeks ago."

I glared at Trey, "You tried what???"

He held his hands up in surrender, "Aye, I ai-,"

"Shut yo ass up. I ain't trusted you from the beginning, ole goofy gangsta ass. You lucky I don't pop yo ass right now," I snapped.

"Boy, don't act like you didn't know we ain't wanted her for the longest. You know I always wanted her, shit I could've had her," Mike said.

I punched him in the face, making his head go back.

"You wouldn't have gotten her with yo low down dumpster self," Julian sneered.

"Oh, I'm low down? What about them niggas that's standing by you?" Mike jutted his chin out towards us.

Trey scoffed, "Fuck outta here, you got a whole lot to say now that you in that damn chair, but when you were running around, tryna get Cal, we ain't hear much from you."

I glared at Trey, "I'll deal with you later because you damn sure ain't in the clear."

"Why did you turn against him?" Daniel asked him.

"He stole my damn money I made from those drops. He didn't leave me with nothing. I couldn't even buy food! Food, man! How you claim to help me, but you didn't nothing but steal from me?? That's fucked up, bruh."

"As fucked up as y'all planning to kill my mom without saying nothing?" I said smartly.

"How many times I gotta say sorry, Cal?" he said.