Smoke Vibes- ▲Chapter 17▲

"Yo, we gotta do something about Cal's mom bruh, she bout to wipe us out of what we have," I heard Trey say.

"Yeah man, she bugging."

"If he stops giving them to her, then she's gonna rat us out and shit won't end too well."

"So what you think we should do, Mike?"

After a while of silence, he finally answered, "We might have to take her out."

"Really?? Cal's own momma? Y'all tripping, I ain't killing none of my boy's mom. That shit ain't right," Daniel said.

"Man, it is what the hell it is. She causing me money because Cal gotta give her most of our shit that I worked hard to cook up. I'm tired of her ass," Mike snapped.

"Really bruh? Killing his momma? Were you even gonna tell him about it?"

"Nah."

"So you gon kill her and not tell him?"

"It looks like it's gonna come down to it," Mike concluded.

Little did they know, I was listening on the other side.

Daniel was the only one who was trying to reason with him. Trey was on Mike's side like a dumb ass.

"At least talk to Cal first. If he was yo boy, you would've told him. Shit, if he was yo boy, you wouldn't even be thinking about this in the first place bruh. That ain't right, you fucked up for that."

"He don't gotta know shit, alright?? His momma is taking our shit down quickly, I ain't got time for all that, man," he waved him off with an annoyed look on his face.

"Really Mike?"

"Yeah and you ain't gon tell him either. What he doesn't know won't hurt him."

"You wrong for that Mike. He gon flip when he finds out what you about to do."

"It is what it is."

I was pissed, I wanted to go in there and smack the shit outta Mike and Trey. They were acting like talking about killing my mom was something normal, like something they did on the regular. Especially Mike.

Everyone was right.

He was someone I had to watch out for.

Angelic

The date was going smooth so far. It didn't mean I had my guard down. If he wanted fucked up, I had my knife sitting pretty in my purse .

I felt like I didn't have to use it since the date was going well.

"I ain't a comedian, shit I can't go up on a no stage and tell some jokes with everybody expecting me to do something. I'm gonna be ass if I do that," he chuckled, showing a bit of his straight teeth.

I laughed as he continued to tell jokes.
He was attractive, but that didn't mean anything. My guard wasn't gonna be down, I knew that for sure.

"Yeah, I would like to do something in the scientific field. That's something I find interesting," he said as he took a bite out of pasta, "What about you?"

"I don't know, I'm testing the waters. Maybe a therapist, or something in engineering."

"I mean, you smart so I don't see you having a problem going into that type of work."

"Thanks."

Once we were done with our food, he called the waiter to pay. He pulled out his wallet and placed two $100 bills on the table, his wallet was still open and I noticed a picture of man in it. He looked familiar.