Chapter 1

TIM POV: I got Gracie from school. She had a great first day. I decided to take her and Maggie for ice cream after school. I love these times I can spend with my girls. "Okay girls ready to go?" "Yes daddy" "Okay let's go" "Daddy?" "Yes baby" "Will mommy be home?" "I think so"  Truth is I wasn't sure. Faith has been acting a little strange today. I'm hoping everything is okay. We pulled in the driveway at the same time as Faith. "MOMMY!" Gracie yelled "Hey baby girl, how was school?" "It was great!" She was so excited. That made me smile and I can see the smile on Faith's face. "Okay girls let's get inside" We got inside and the girls ran upstairs. "Are you okay?" "Yeah.. hold on. Gracie change your clothes please" Faith yelled up to her "Okay" "So are you sure everything is okay?"  "Yeah fine" I can see that something was wrong. I didn't want to press her on it. "I'm going to get dinner ready" She said "Okay need any help?" "No I'm fine"  Hmm something is really not right. I will talk to her later once the girls are in bed. She almost seems like she's avoiding me, there is something she isn't telling me.

FAITH POV: I hated lying to Tim. I feel really bad. But I just couldn't tell him not yet. After dinner, I took the girls to give them their baths and get them ready for bed. A couple of hours later, they were in their beds asleep. I looked at the time 8:30pm. Not bad. I then walked into the bedroom. Tim was lying on the bed reading something "Hey what are you reading?" "Oh email from my manager" "Is everything okay?" "Yeah fine. Just trying to go over plans for next year" "Oh okay. well I'm going to take a shower" "Okay" I can see Tim knows something isn't right. And I know he will ask me. I'm going to have to tell him sooner or later. I had tears streaming down my face. After my shower I made sure to compose myself before walking out. Ok ay here it goes. "Baby? What's wrong!" "Nothing, it's just..." I just couldn't hold it back anymore. "come here" I walked over to him and he just held me in his arms. "it's ok whatever it is you can tell me" "I know it's just..well.. I lied to you earlier and I'm so sorry" "Lied? about what?" "well I didn't go shopping earlier" "yeah something told me you didn't, so where did you go" "to the doctors. I haven't been feeling well and...." "And what? honey whatever it is, I won't be mad, I promise, I love you. please let me help you" I just started to cry. He went to hold me but I pulled away. I ran to the bathroom sat on the floor and just cried. I know Tim wants to help me with this, But I don't think he can, nobody can.