Chapter 39

FAITH POV: I woke up, lying in Tim's arms. I looked up and smiled. It felt so nice to be close to him again as I thought of the last time we made love. Than it hit me. We hadn't since right around the time I found I was pregnant with Audrey. I started to get tears in my eyes. I felt so bad yet relieved. it's hard to explain. Than I felt Tim move. I Looked up and his eyes were just opening. He looked down at me and smiled "Good morning beautiful" He said and leaned down and kissed me. "Good morning" "hey are you ok?" "Yeah just happy but.... " "what is it baby?" "Its just I didn't realize how long its been since we.." "yeah" "I'm sorry" "Faith baby no, you have nothing to be sorry about ok? I should be sorry" "why?" "Because I feel like I let you down" "How? Tim if it wasn't for you, I may not be here with you and our girls and Audrey might not of.." The thought of Audrey not making it when I was pregnant with her brought back all the emotions. He than held me tighter and kissed the top of my head while also playing with my hair. Than I realized Audrey! "Tim what time is it?" He than looked at the clock "it's 7am why?" "Audrey! did she sleep through the night?" "No actually she woke up a couple of hours ago. And I took care of her" "how did I not hear her?" "she didn't really cry. I saw her through the moniter awake and was about to cry, so before she could I gently got out of bed without waking you and got her" "Where is she now?" "Back sleeping" I smiled "I love you so much thank you" "You don't have to thank me. I didn't want to wake you. You needed your sleep and I love you more" I smiled "so how about some breakfast are you hungry?" "yes and yes." We both laughed. "ok I will make you breakfast" "you don't have to" "I want to" "Than ok but let me help" "OK" We got out of bed and went downstairs to make breakfast. Seems so strange that all 3 girls were still asleep. Felt good to have this time with Tim. Than we heard Gracie and Maggie coming down the stairs. It was a perfect morning.