Chapter 38

TIM POV: It's been a week now since Faith's doctors appointment. She doesn't talk about it and I'm afraid to bring it up. I don't want to upset her. She seems to of been feeling fine from what I can tell. I've tried to be home more and be there for her when I can. I've been trying to help more with the girls. I just feel like I need to do more. When Faith is asleep. I will go downstairs in my office and just cry. But last night Faith came down and saw me. "Tim.." I quickly wiped my eyes "oh Faith, sorry didn't know you were there. Why are you awake? are you ok?" "Tim I'm fine. Have you been crying?" "it's fine" "no it's not, please talk to me" "its just..I'm scared. I don't want to lose you" "Tim I'm not going anywhere ok. Your not going to lose me. I've actually been feeling alot better lately. Since I've been eating good and getting some more sleep, thanks to you" "I just feel like I haven't been doing enough" she came and sat on my lap."Tim. Look at me. you are doing great, you've helped me so much, I don't know what I would of done without you!, Now come on, come back to bed" I smiled, and got up. I gave her a kiss. "ok" "I love you" "and I love you two" I than picked her up and carried her upstairs to our bedroom. I than layed her down and started to kiss her again. It started to get heated. But than she stopped "Tim.." "what's wrong?" "nothing I need you and love you so much" I can see tears in her eyes. "I love you two and I will always be here for you always" She smiled and than we continued to kiss and started to get heated again and this time there was no stopping us. And for the first time in months we made love. I hadn't realized it's been so long since we have. It felt so good to be close to her like that again. I missed her so much. As I look down at Faith sleeping on my chest. I just hold her in my arms and smile. she's right, she's a tough lady and I know everything will be fine. I than was able to fall asleep.