Chapter 14

TIM POV: The doctor came back in the room ."so have you both made a decision?" Faith and I looked at each other. I can see it in her eyes she doesn't know. "I..I. I just don't know" She cried. "Listen Faith, I've been your doctor for many many years. If I didn't think I could do this surgery successful, I wouldn't be wanting you to do this. I understand your scared about the baby, And any surgery is a risk. Its even a higher risk when pregnant. But with that being said, if we wait too much long, it can become more dangerous for not only the baby but for you. This thing has grown a couple of inches in a week" "Oh wow" "Faith.. please do the surgery" "Tim... I Just don't know if I can. Dr Peterson do you believe surgery is the best option at this point?" "Yes I do. Look I will do everything I can to make sure the baby is safe as well as you" "so how early can this surgery be done" "I can do it tommorow" "ok..ummmm. I'm just so scared" "Faith baby please do the surgery." "Tim I know you want me to do this, but I'm just so scared" "I know you are, I am also, but..." "Dr Peterson Is there a way we can wait a little longer" "Faith the longer the wait the more dangerous it becomes. so in my best expert opinion no. You are, you both are more than welcome for a second opinion. I did also consult with one of the best specialist about this, and he also agreed with me" "ok fine I will do the surgery" "that's my girl" I kissed her forehead. she gave a small smile. "ok I will schedule this for first thing in the morning. You need to be at the hospital by 6am to get prepped" "oh wow that early?" "yes, this surgery can take up to a couple of hours or longer depending on any complications that may arise" "Complications?" "yes but hopefully there won't be any. I have to go over everything with you. I also told you any surgery, any procedure is always a risk" "Ok thank you Dr" "ok you are all set to go. Now here is what you need to do tonight. Now now food or drink after 8pm tonight" "ok" "And Faith I promise you I will take care of your baby and you and make sure nothing happens to you both" Faith smiled" "thank you so much Dr" I said and shook his hand. He than left the room. "Ready to go?" "yes" She got down off the bed and walked out the room. I can see she's not happy about any of this. But she has to understand this is what is best for her and our unborn baby. I just hope she doesn't regret the decision or me.