Chapter 8

FAITH POV: I'm in the hospital now on IV Fluids. Tim has stayed with me so far. I told him he can go home and to take care of the girls. I know his mom is there, but It would make me feel better if he was there to put them to bed. They are probably scared and confused about whats going on. Both girls were here earlier and than Betty took them home and we tried to explain things to them as best we could. Maggie left crying, she was scared that I wouldn't be coming back. I had to reassure her that I'm fine and will back home as soon as I can. "Tim why don't you go home please" "Faith I'm not leaving you" "you can come back, it would make me feel better if you were there with the girls" "Ok fine, I will be right back though, I love you" "I love you two" He kissed me and than left. I feel bad about the way I've treated him. I know he's very worried about me and this baby or is he? I've never asked him how he felt about the baby. And if.. no I am continuing with the pregnancy, and if something happens to me, will he blame the baby? will he not want or love him or her? Those thoughts were in my head and I never in my life thought I would ever think things like that about Tim. Tears started pouring down my face. I know I need to be strong here for this baby. I need to do everything I can to make sure this baby is safe no matter what. I know Tim wants to me to get this surgery done, but I just don't think I can. The doctor also suggested surgery but since I'm against it right now, he suggested we just wait and see for a little but, so that's what I'm going to do. I don't have to decide anything right now anyways. A couple of hours later Tim came back. "hey so how are the girls?" "They are good, asleep when I left" "Is your mom still with them?" "yeah I told her she can go home, and I would call Carol to come stay but she insisted and wanted to stay. I told her to call me if anything" "ok that's good" "so how are you feeling?" "better" "are you still feeling sick?" "no not really" "that's good" "yeah" He pulled up a chair and sat down. We were quiet for a few minutes. "Faith.. I" "don't Tim" "don't what?" "don't say your sorry, I should be the one saying sorry" "why?" "I don't mean to be like this" "I know baby, it's ok" "No it's not! I've basically treated you badly since we found out about the baby. I know your concerns and I respect that. I just want you to respect me" "I do respect you. I just don't want anything to happen to you" "nothing is going to happen" "But we don't know that" "Look how about this. Why don't we just take it one day at a time ok. Let's see what happens in the next couple of days. And in the next couple of months whatever. If this tumor continues to grow where it's affecting the baby to grow or breathe or even survive inside, than I will go ahead with the surgery to remove it. but until than I want to wait ok" "Ok I can live with that" he smiled. "so we are good?" "yeah we're good" He leaned over and kissed me.