Chapter 47

I hope everyone is enjoying this story! it's almost over, there's just about 6 chapters left after this one. Thanks for reading!

FAITH POV: Betty and Tracey came back with the girls. And they stayed for awhile but I can see they were getting tired. So Betty and Tracey took all 3 girls back home. So now it was just Tim and I waiting for the doctor to come back. I hope I get to go home tonight. I really want to be in my own bed. "Tim I wish I knew what was taking so long. I really want to go home" "I know you do, and I want you to also. but we have to wait for the doctor" "I know I Just thought he'd be back by now and have my test results" "yeah I know baby, I'm sure everything is fine" "I hope so I'm starting to get an uneasy feeling inside" Just than the doctor walked in "Hello Faith, Tim" "Hello Dr Peterson. so can I go home? are my results in?" "let me do a quick exam here and check your vitals" "I'm fine. I feel fine, I just want to go home" "Faith let the dr do his exam ok?" "Ok I'm sorry Dr Peterson I just am so anxious to get out of here" "It's ok I understand. Ok all looks good. And yes I just got your test results back. Sorry it took so long" "And? is it good? or do I have.." "Faith, the tumor is gone,the results showed this tumor was benign, which is good. But I still want you to do some radiation treatments just to make sure. I don't want anymore tumors to appear and you have to go through this again" "Ok I understand but,what does this mean?" "Dr Peterson, why does Faith have to have radiation treatments if the tumor was benign?" "well I was consulting with some other doctors who are more of an expert in this area and even though it was benign, to assure that continues, they feel radiation treatments for a few weeks will be best" "ok but..." "Faith.." "Ok fine, so can I go home?" "Yes you can. But you have to promise to rest and stay in bed for the rest of the weekend And I want to see you first thing Monday morning" "Ok I can do that" "now Faith, you have stitches still in you. You need to take it easy" "I will make sure she does" Tim said. He smiled "I know you will. Ok I will get your discharge papers ready. You can get dressed in the meantime. Than I will have a nurse come back in with all your care instructions and discharge papers. Also a wheelchair to take you down" "Is that really necessary?" "YES" Tim and the doctor said "Ok ok I get it. I just want to go home" The doctor than left the room. Tim helped me get dressed. I sat on the bed waiting for the nurse. Finally she came in with all my paperwork and the wheelchair. Finally I can go home.