Chapter 16

FAITH POV: Today is the day of my surgery. I pray this goes well, it has to! "baby you ready?" "yes" "do you have everything you want or need?" "yeah I think so" "Ok let me got tell my mom we are leaving" "Ok" Tim than went upstairs to the guest room. Shortly after came back down. "What are you doing?" "Oh just making a list of things for your mom for the girls" "oh ok" "ok I'm done" He carried my bag to the car. I got in and we were off to the hospital.  We got there and I registered in. Filled out all the necessary paperwork. And was brought up to my room. I got in the hospital gown and got in the bed. I'm so glad I was able to get a private room. The nurse came in checked my vitals. Put an IV in me and had all the moniters hooked up to me and the baby.  After she was done she left the room. Tim was sitting on a chair by my bed. After about an hour or so the Doctor came in. "ok Faith,everything is ready to go. The surgery should take no more than a couple of hours ok" "Ok" The nurse will come in here in a few minutes to take you to the OR." "Ok" "Faith don't worry ok, I know it's easier said than done, but I will make sure everything goes well" "ok thank you Dr. Oh wait one more thing" "whats that?" "You have to promise me if during anytime during the surgery, the baby's life is on the line, I want you to stop" He smiled "ok you got it. I will make sure nothing happens to that baby" "Ok" he than left the room "Faith..I.." "Tim it's ok" "are we ok?" "yes we are" I smiled He leaned over and gave me a kiss. We continued to kiss for a couple of minutes. I had tears streaming down my face. I can see the tears in Tim's eyes as well.  "Faith you are strong and this baby if its anything like it's mother, its just as strong. You can do this ok. Everything is going to be fine. I will be right here waiting for you when you get out. I Love you so much" "I love you two" he kissed me one more time before the nurse came in to wheel me down to the OR. "ok here we go" "I love you" Tim said again "I love you two" I just hope those words weren't the  last ones we say to each other.