Chapter 37

FAITH POV: As the doctor was doing the ultrasound, it was hard to read the look on his face and it was making me extremely more nervous. "Dr Peterson, is everything ok?" "From what I can tell Faith, yes but there's something that concerns me" "What is it?" "Well there's something showing up on the ultrasound that I can't make out. Now it could be nothing but I want to get that blood work done on you as soon as possible" "oh ok" "Dr Peterson could it be serious?" Tim asked "I don't know yet, but like I said it could just be nothing. We will know more once we get the bloodwork done and get those results in" "do you think there's more tumors?" "I honestly don't know, but I don't think it is" "than what is it?" Tim asked kind of annoyed "TIM" "I'm sorry Dr i didn't mean to sound.." "oh it's ok, I understand your worried, you both are. But let's not get too worried over something that may not be, ok?" "Ok" "now the nurse will be right in to get your bloodwork done ok" "Ok" "Once we get the results we will call you for a follow up appointment. Now Faith one more thing, I know you said you've been feeling fine, but have you really? Have you been experiencing any symptoms of anything whatsoever?" "No not really. I've had some momements when I felt kind of sick, but I just releated it to not really eating much and being tired between taking care of the kids and everything" "ok I understand" I started to get tears form in my eyes. "Faith, I'm not trying to worry you ok. I know your scared but let's not worry about something that may be nothing" "Do you think it's another tumor" "it has the characteristics of one but.." "No this can't be happening again" I cried "Faith baby, please let the Doctor finish" I nodded "I"m sorry Dr Peterson" "It's ok, I understand. but lets just get the tests done and see what's going on ok" "Ok" "Faith I know you said you haven't been feeling sick or anything but I just want to ask again, have you had any symptoms at all?" "well not really, not like last time. I've had at times where I felt a little queezy but I just thought it was from not really eating too much and just on the go takng care of the kids and everything. And not having alot of sleep" "yeah ok, that could very well be the case. but I don't want to take any chances ok. Now the nurse will be right in to draw your blood and once we get the results back which may take up to a week, we will call you for you to come in for a follow up" "ok thank you dr" He smiled and than left. I couldn't hold back anymore. The tears just started to poor down my face. "Faith.. I." "Tim don't please ok" "don't what? Not care? Not love you? not be scared? and why didn't you tell me you haven't been feeling well?" "I'm..sorry" "No I'm sorry, the last thing you need right now is for me to be like this, I'm not trying to start a fight. I need to be here for you, I need to support you. I need to help you more" "Tim no you've been great, I'm the one that should be sorry" "it's just..I don't know what I will do if anything happens to you, I love you so much " "Tim..I.." The nurse than came in to take my blood. Once she was done, we were able to go home. The car ride was quiet. I didn't know what to say anymore. This just can't be happening not again!