Chapter 44

TIM POV: "Dr Peterson, how is Faith? Is she ok" the look on his face was hard to read, but he did look exhausted. "I..I'm sorry but..""NOOO!" I dropped to my knees and cried. "Tim no i"m sorry I didn't mean to scare you, please" I got up. "I'm sorry Dr I didn't mean to jump to conclusions, I should've let you finish,its just.." "Tim it's ok, I understand. What I was trying to say is, I'm sorry it took longer than it should of. It was more complicated than I thought. Now the tumor was a new one. This one I'm not sure if it isn't canerous" "so what does this mean?" "Well we are running tests on it now as we speak. I told them to put a rush on it. Now the good news is, we got it all out. I made sure of it. No more tumors." "wait but you said this was a new one? how long was it there?" "Well I think it's been there for quite sometime, by how it looked and the size of it. It was bigger than I thought it would be. Now I think it was there with the other one that was removed when the baby was born" "so how did you not see it?" "Like I said, I'm really sorry but because of where it was and the baby, and all the blood, it was hard to see" "I understand, I'm sorry" "no you have a right to ask, trust me. I wish it would've been caught before." "Ok so where is Faith now?" "She is in recovery. we need to moniter her for the next hour and than we can bring her back here to the room" "Can I see her please?" "ok, usually we don't allow this, but I will make the exception" "Thank you" "But we need to get you in some protective wear here" "Ok fine, whatever I just want to see my wife" "ok let's go" He than brought me up to the floor Faith was in recovery. I got a protective gown to put on. I ran over to Faith's side. She was still sleeping. I grabbed her hand "hey baby it's me. I don't know if you can hear me but everything is going to be ok, I love you so much" I said as tears were streaming down my face. I just held her hand. After about 10 minutes or so,one of the doctors came in. "I'm sorry Mr McGraw, but we need you to leave" "ok. I Love you" I said and kissed Faith's forehead and left. I hated leaving her. But the dr's assured me she is fine and will be in her room shortly. I went back and sat down and just waited for what seemed like forever before she was brought back. "is she ok, did she not wake up yet?" The doctor shook his head no. Please not again!