Chapter 15: Bomb shell

I'd love to say I dreamt about Jacob last night. But I didn't, I can't even remember what I dreamt about actually. I got out of bed, and shoved on some sweat pants with my chami. My hair looked like medusa, but I didn't care I was starving.

I padded out of my room, and was just about to go down the stairs when I heard voices coming from upstairs. I walked back along the corridor and started up the stairs to the next level.

"They need to know what they are!" what are they talking about?

"Yea they do, and Kate especially now that Jacobs imprinted on her, things are going to get complicated for her, you have to tell her now"

"Tell me what?" they all jumped as I appeared at the top of the stairs, this was some kind of office or something. "And don't lie to me, you tell me what the hell you're all on about, or I'll walk out that door right now. And I'll never come back!"

Edward, Bella, Seth, Renesmee, Carlisle and Esme were all standing in the middle of the room.

"What the hell is going on?" I snarled.

"You should come in and sit down, we'll get Emily too. You both need to know" Carlisle's voice was calm.

I squinted my eyes at them "EMILY!" I screamed down the stairs as loud as I could "You need to get up here right now!" I looked back at them and sneered "she's coming now"

I turned my bitch attitude up to the max, and stormed into the office.

Emily had appeared at the top of the stairs. "Tell us then!" I demanded

"I don't quite know where to start" did Carlisle ever get mad?

"Well how about you start with the truth? And you can tell me what the hell this imprint thing means too!"

"You're both like me!" Ness blurted out.

"Subtle ness" she shot Seth a death glare. "You're best waiting for Jake to tell you about that"

Yea that was about as subtle as a sledge hammer!

"What the hell do you mean?" Emily was just as confused as I was.

Carlisle jumped in before Ness could say anything else.

"What she means is, that's you're a half vampire like her"

"What the fuck no im not!"

"Yes you are Kate. You too Em"

"No, we're not! We don't drink blood or do any other freaky stuff-"

"What do you feel like around blood? Tell me what happens to your throat" Edward decided to join in.

"What the hell do you mean. What does it to my throat?" I stared at him.

"It burns my throat, I know that" I shot a look at Emily.

It burns mine too, but im not telling them that!

"And it burns yours too Kate, I know it does. I've seen it in your mind"

I sunk down onto the couch, Ness sat next to me then Emily sat on my other side.

"It's ok Kate… its nothing to be afraid of" Ness patted my hand.

"How the hell can I be half vampire? How do you know? I mean either my mother or my father would have to have been a vampire"

"Your father was, female vampires can't have children."

"You know who my father is!"

I couldn't take this anymore; I got up and walked over to the window, my back to them all.