Chapter 19: Where-Pigs

So last night was Friday - y'know the night with the car and all that - just incase I didn't tell you.

So today, -you got it- is Saturday. I have until Wednesday to choose my course, or if I really was going to push it courses (note the extra S)

And I really wasn't getting anywhere with choosing my course. Because me and Jacob were sprawled out on my bed, amongst all the college crap making out.

And boy it was good. But anyway, I finally managed to peel myself off Jacob and take a look at the book. Jacob just couldn't keep his hands off me, so we had to settle for him playing with my hair.

It's been kind of awkward around here since this morning, with Emily threatening to go back home if they didn't let her try and find a hairdressing job instead of going to college, poor Esme nearly broke her heart, so Emily won. She'll be going to work.

"Y'know, I always wanted to be a nurse. Despite the blood and all that"

"Mmmmm, you'd look hot in a nurses uniform" Jake brushed my hair to the side and started kissing my neck.

"Im trying to be serious here babe, if im going to stay here I have to try and get something in order. I can't just do nothing." Unlike princess Bella.But I didn't add that.

He rested his chin and read over my shoulder.

"Well, you could do the Health and Social Care course. That way if you didn't want to be a nurse, you could always take up the Social side of it"

"I think I've seen enough social workers in my life. I don't need to study what they do. I could just do it" we both laughed, and then Jake kissed my cheek.

He just can't keep his hands (or lips) off me! ha, well im not complaining.

So it was decided I was going to do the Health and Social Care course – for the health side, obviously.

Carlisle seemed very happy with my choice, and all the tension between us from earlier was gone, which was good. Because it takes a lot of effort to be mad at people.

And I really wanted Esme to cook for me tonight.

Jake was staying for food, and he wouldn't be leaving after the food either if I have my way.

Lying on my bed again (what I didn't want it to feel ignored) with my head on Jacobs's chest, he was playing with my hair again, and tickling my back in between.

"Jake… have you ever been with anyone before?"

"What do you mean?" my head bopped up and down as he spoke.

"You know what I mean, have you ever been with a girl before?" I don't know why I was asking this, I mean just looking at him would give you a good indication. And come on, he was 20. But maybe with him being so hurt after that Bella bitch, he hasn't been with anyone.

He sighed again before he spoke (I don't think he wanted me to be upset) "Yea"

I shut my eyes tightly, I knew it.

I must have been quiet for longer than I thought, because the next thing I knew, Jacob was laying me on the bed, with him half on top of me, half to the side, looking down at me.

"Kate, all those girls, they meant nothing to me."

"Well. That's nice" I squinted my eyes "Am I in the same boat as all them?"

"No" he practically growled then he calmed down and spoke more gently. "No, babe. What me and you have is different. You know that."

I did know it, but I felt like making him sweat a bit.